Status
Not open for further replies.

Vortex

Dictator
Retired Admin
VIP
Oct 11, 2016
General:
  • Hello, my name is Vortex. I dont know if anyone here knows me :wlenny:.
  • I'm 18 years old (1999) (birthdate is 9.11 btw so that should be a plus :pogchamp:)
  • https://unloze.com/members/vortex.26/
  • STEAM_1:1:233668796
  • I'm applying for the CS:S ZE Server (ofcourse)
Why do i want to become admin?

Firstly, I think Unloze has changed a lot since I got demoted. Some changes has definitely improved the server and the community, however some have in my opinion made the server worse. I feel like I could help bring some fresh ideas to the server and help deal with certain issues.

Secondly, since your admin staff has been downsized quite drastically recently, I think it would be very beneficial for you to have someone with past experience on Unloze.

And lastly, I really enjoy playing in this community. I feel like Unloze has the potential to be the best ZE server, and I want to help Unloze get there. At the moment i have a lot of free time, so activity on my part should be no problem.

What past experience do i have?
  • Unloze CS:S ZE Server
  • Unloze CS:GO DM Server
  • I had a Minecraft server once :wlenny:

Extra

To be honest, I have matured alot since after I got demoted, and I'm ready to commit to being more serious than I was last time.
Also:

• Fortunately for you, I have no clue how the new soundboard works :feelsbadman:
  • I get along with almost everyone on the server
  • Unofficial Meme Manager of Unloze

It's good to hear that you are still interested in helping around the community. Aside from couple past "abuses" you may have done before I know you know how things work. Keep playing and enjoying the game and you will definitely make it back.

Reactions: ZeGaWa and Nanami
Status
Not open for further replies.