Vanster unstable admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

FierceG

Renowned User
Aug 1, 2018
Netherlands
Vanster has always been very overreacting and I literally spoke with many admins that think he should leave, but due to lower rank don't have the balls to come out for it.

And I can come here with examples but it's literally everyday the same. Vanster joins, forcenoms a map, forcertv's a map even though people still want to play it and rtv option exists, everyone against his crusade gets a gag/mute. If items aren't used how he sees fit you get ebanned/banned, even though Vanster is pretty good in fucking up. Then if map goes bad he keeps adding extends, even though many left or are in spec.

And I know Jenz u can say ye but we do better than NiDe, but that's because NiDe literally makes the worst decisions for manager. Nobody wants to play in the toxic environment of Unloze.

I say we at least put it to discussion to temporary remove admin on Vanster. People should earn respect, not demand it.

When being an admin decisions should be rational, not emotional.
Punishments should fit the crime.
Treat others how you want to be treated.

These are basic values that I think any admin should remember when playing on the server. Vanster literally fails on all of these on a daily basis.

So today I literally got really bad news which made the tear up in real life, when I saw it was predator I was really happy. It's literally my second fav map and I just wanted to have some fun. Sadly zombie in win round but no stress I can play another one, however Vanster joins and does his cycle again. Since Vanster does this everyday I wanted to teach a lesson and inflate a few rounds, just doing this 3 times got me a ban of 1 week without a warning. I never inflated in ze across my 10 years of playing this mode, yet got treated like dogshit.

Again this is not a rant about the ban but its about an admin that's unfit for the job. I think it's healthier for entire Unloze if this guy steps down for a few weeks, maybe respect his function a bit more again and understand how a regular player on the server feels again. We aren't his toys to play and punish how he wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooo is this a rant, ban appeal or an admin report? So I can move it to the appropriate section.
If it's any of the latter two please format it accordingly, also It would be greatly appreciated if you don't involve the admin in question's personal life.

OT: We'll look into it.

Soooo is this a rant, ban appeal or an admin report? So I can move it to the appropriate section. If it's any of the latter two please format it accordingly, also It would be greatly appreciated if you don't involve the admin in question's personal life.

OT: We'll look into it.
The issue is that an admin report goes private. I think this is fitting for a lowtier admin, since this can easily get solved internally due to hierarchy. However Vanster is high tier admin and the discussion that will happen will be of discussion of equal level. Since I think the Vanster admin problem has a big effect on the server I think its worthy to discuss with the community and not behind closed doors.

Vanster has always been very overreacting and I literally spoke with many admins that think he should leave, but due to lower rank don't have the balls to come out for it.

And I can come here with examples but it's literally everyday the same. Vanster joins, forcenoms a map, forcertv's a map even though people still want to play it and rtv option exists, everyone against his crusade gets a gag/mute. If items aren't used how he sees fit you get ebanned/banned, even though Vanster is pretty good in fucking up. Then if map goes bad he keeps adding extends, even though many left or are in spec.

And I know Jenz u can say ye but we do better than NiDe, but that's because NiDe literally makes the worst decisions for manager. Nobody wants to play in the toxic environment of Unloze.

I say we at least put it to discussion to temporary remove admin on Vanster. People should earn respect, not demand it.

When being an admin decisions should be rational, not emotional.
Punishments should fit the crime.
Treat others how you want to be treated.

These are basic values that I think any admin should remember when playing on the server. Vanster literally fails on all of these on a daily basis.

So today I literally got really bad news which made the tear up in real life, when I saw it was predator I was really happy. It's literally my second fav map and I just wanted to have some fun. Sadly zombie in win round but no stress I can play another one, however Vanster joins and does his cycle again. Since Vanster does this everyday I wanted to teach a lesson and inflate a few rounds, just doing this 3 times got me a ban of 1 week without a warning. I never inflated in ze across my 10 years of playing this mode, yet got treated like dogshit.

Again this is not a rant about the ban but its about an admin that's unfit for the job. I think it's healthier for entire Unloze if this guy steps down for a few weeks, maybe respect his function a bit more again and understand how a regular player on the server feels again. We aren't his toys to play and punish how he wants.

But u trolled a lot on Mako

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ostkand and Creepy
I like how everyone who is supporting the thread is a try-hard laser fag that has a history of prior bans.
Hmm... makes you think.

Anyway, to the actual topic, this is being discussed about, but Fierce, fucks sake. You're the emotional one here.

Reactions: Bomec
I wanted to teach a lesson
The only way you can teach an admin a lesson is to make a proper report with proofs (e.g. a video or a demo) on the forums. If it seems to you that someone is breaking rules, this doesn't give you the right to do the same.

Reactions: Bomec
As a third party

Funny how I've actually heard several staff members confess this exact same. That vanster is sometimes either very emotional in his judgements or indirectly unfit for some decisions. But suddenly nothing is voiced.

Yes, Fierce's post is a bit emotional but reading the replies, especially by neon and glacius... Shame.

I believe the equally (if not more) biased comments is only because Fierce made the post. Had it been anonymous, maybe it would work better. Huge props to @Bird is the Word for seeing past Fierce's inability to phrase things better and instead pick up the core point in the "rant"! I hope he sticks to his word.

To maybe put things in different light for people who are incapable of seeing past their own ideology and world: This is not a report. Vanster has not broken any writen specific rules. It is about fierce perceiving his judgememts flawed. Most of us already know about vansters personal map obsessions that he forces onto the server but we let it slip. Another example is his extreme inconsistency in who he bans and for how long.

I think it's a bit silly from Fierce to make the post out of emotions and not state these things clearly but instead kinda make it about himself and an attack to vanster. Perhaps if he phrased things better (like in his reply regarding the edit) and had this been anonymous, we'd care more.

Everyday is quite the broad statement and i think if you could specify your previous experiences with Vanster, it would allow Vanster to reason a bit in why he did what he did. Fyi, we have heard his reason for what he did on predator on discord and he will eventually reply with it.

Reactions: William! :D
Fierce: Vanster is too emotional because he has IRL issues!
Also Fierce: Today I was emotional because i had IRL issues and therefore I broke the rules!

*Vanster forcertvs a beaten map* Fierce: This is against the will of the people!
Vanster admin nominates a map and the majority of players players actually votes for it* Fierce: Totally outrageous abuse!

Yeah @William! :D shame on me, for pointing that out xD

Last edited:
Everyone has irl problems, everyone comes to ze to "forget" these problems and try to have fun. As discussed with TOM, the pleasure of some MUST not intrude on that of others.

It is up to everyone to question their behavior. Admins have the right to make mistakes as well as players.

Communication is extremely important in a dispute like this. Speak in human to human if possible, and be pacifist during your exchanges. Anger Doesn't Bring Good Judgments

Yeah @William! :D shame on me, for pointing that out xD

Key points here
1. You twisted fierce's message by assuming a causation when he clearly states his motives. Nothing says fierce wouldn't have done the same if he had a good day.
2. You made a joke out of it (what makes this worse is that you assumed they both had mental health issues and made a joke about it knowing so).
3. You filled in the rest with a fitted lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.