Update on the Unloze organizational structure

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
Some people may say this is a thing haunting our Community, that we create and close too many groups. How ever though the reason behind such Decisions is the Adaptance of Unloze to the current times. The Server Manager rank will be removed as the people designated to the climb/mg/zr server got no work to do what so ever. Our Community had a setback since the reinstall and the reality right now is that we do not need Server managers any longer as people only care about the ZE server being up to date. That Server is also the main thing that the Technical Assistance focus on.

If we grow in the future again and gain 2-4 Populated gameservers we might need Staff that is dedicated to specific servers but right now its just a waste of attention/ resources. In light of this is @Struppi upgraded to be a Part of the Technical Assistance. The other Server Managers Will be placed in a Group called Global Admins.

Global Admin is an higher rank that what Multi admin was but below the Technical assistance. They are admins that have admin access to all servers. Normal Admins will be able to apply to become a Global admin and the higher up Staff will review
their Applications to decide whether they stay normal admins or can be upgraded. .

I'm admin on ze, zr, zh, climb and even gmod so i'm a pre-global admin ? :wlenny:
Where do I apply ?

Edit : but now which ppl I have to ask if I need a map, for an event, or for changing something ?

Reactions: Struppi
I'm admin on ze, zr, zh, climb and even gmod so i'm a pre-global admin ? :wlenny:
Where do I apply ?

Edit : but now which ppl I have to ask if I need a map, for an event, or for changing something ?
You can ask anyone who is on the TA team.

As for applying for global admin, I'm not completely sure yet. I'll talk to jenz soon about the naming of the new rank and prepare to set it up as well as create a badge for it.

2manyranks
Not rly server manager will be removed and Global admin will be create it's easier for higher ups because they dont have to selecte permission on each server ect
And global admin can be good for event manager because we make event on each server :3

@ZeGaWa I still feel like the Server Manager of ze so i would like to add maps and help all the people who create content for ze and or need help with the community.

Well I was thinking about that if I need something on ze I will ask it to you because you still the ze manager in my heart :')

Reactions: Struppi