Announcement UNLOZE second anniversary!

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
Hey yo every one. Today on the 16th june its been exactly two years ago that i bought an VPS at NFO and called it "jenz zombie escape server". Shortly after we of course came to the name UNLOZE which we have kept since then and intend to keep for the rest of our time. It has been two long and very entertaining years and i would like to thank everybody that decided to hop in and out on this all.

The entire UNLOZE community jumped a-lot around from originally being on windows to going onto ubuntu, then being hosted through Debian on Proxmox to finally reaching CentOS now. There already had been like 4-5 times about now where we lost everything and had to rebuild all servers completely from scratch but everytime we recovered and the players stayed loyal.

To celebrate our second anniversary we decided to gift everybody a week of FREE vip. This is running on all servers. The Free VIP runs from 16th june until 23th june. So exactly one week. All people that already have their active vip running have received a one week extension of their VIP duration time.

(honestly it might even be two weeks of extended vip, a little error happened so we are not sure if its one week or two. If its two just be happy about that. I mean this is a gaming community and not an company so just enjoy that!).

I especially want to thank @Neon and @zaCade for their tremendous work lately on both source and GO. The management of UNLOZE is still working super hard on making CSGO ze populated and we will eventually get there. Also thanks to @Nick for helping with the API.

Also thanks to the [USERGROUP=11]@Global Admin[/USERGROUP] team for doing the hard work in this community.

We do not know how long Source ZE still will remain alive but we are happy for everybody that decides to still play it together with us or to everyone who sticks around at UNLOZE. SO thanks everybody and lets CELERBATE NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
PijcGEU.gif

Tfw, only the elite dick suckers get special thanks, and the ones doing all the real work in the background don't get shit. :feelsamazingman:
That, and the people who helped create this community when it started, and are no longer amongst us.

But heeeey happy birthday UNLOZE. You're ahead of GFL. That's a great feat. Let's not blow that away now, shall we?:president: :tbc:

Reactions: Erebus and bAka
I hope y'all appreciate what I did during the dark days of you know who's iron fist rule of UNLOZE tbh.

If you do remember what that person did.

You know,

THAT person.

Now that funky introductions over, I'm going to write a formal post for the end of the day rather than just a celebratory crying with joy one.

I'm pretty glad we all got past that now though, and I think things have worked out better for everyone, and I'm just so happy to see everyone working together. I remember when UNLOZE was a little baby and I joined and helped jenz a little and got my admin.

Those were fun times.

I'm so happy I've been able to share the UNLOZE experience with you all, and you really are my children :')

peace out.

I'm dying from work.

hugs and kisses
george.

I'd give this a happy anniversary considering I don't go on much. Only other message I got is good luck on cs:go.