Neon

Pendulum SQ
Developer
Oct 11, 2016
Stuttgart - Germany
A9OgMz2.png

2013-Halloween-Events-Atlanta.jpg

♪♫♬ Spooky Scary Skeletons ♪♫♬
Halloween season is right arround the corner and this year the Spirit of Halloween will also be in our CSS:ZE-Server again!
Starting on 2nd October 18:00 CET this Event is going to last until 3rd Novemeber 21:00 CET.

During this time random pumpkins will spawn inbetween the humans on ALL MAPS. You can collect these pumpkins by shooting them. Don't worry, if someone shoots a pumpkin, the whole human team will be rewarded for it.

v08G4Ru.png

So what do I get with those pumpkins?
There are certain Milestones you can achieve by collecting the respective amount of pumpkins for each Milestone.

Infection Effect: 25 Pumpkins
Infecting someone as a zombie or getting infected yourself will leave a random small halloween ornament behind.

Grenade Skins: 150 Pumpkins
Your thrown nades will be replaced with a pumpkin.

Player Skins: 350 Pumpkins
You will unlock the following 3 skins via !zclass.

Grimreaper [ Human ]
kmm257k.png
Mad King Thorn [ Human ]
viDlVgy.png
Skeleton [ Zombies ]
JJRtqgs.png

Additionally the Top Pumpkin Collectors will be rewarded with VIP!!
Rank 1 (most Presents collected) - 2 Weeks VIP
Rank 2 & 3 - 1 Week VIP

You can check out how you are doing compared to other players here:
https://unloze.com/season_halloween/

New Commands:
sm_pumpkins [ !pumpkins ] or sm_halloween [ !halloween ]

Shows how many pumpkins you have collected so far and how many you need for the next Milestone

sm_highscore [ !highscore ]
Shows the top pumkin collectors

Last edited:
i think they should keep it, so we could get the prizes faster and enjoy it longer

but idk, admins can decide to keep it or not
Getting the prizes faster kills the thrill of getting the prizes and sucks out the fun of hunting the pumpkin and getting what you want imo.
The Halloween event is a month long so people can make the most of it, so enjoy it to the fullest!

Reactions: CPU ._.
Getting the prizes faster kills the thrill of getting the prizes and sucks out the fun of hunting the pumpkin and getting what you want imo.
The Halloween event is a month long so people can make the most of it, so enjoy it to the fullest!
Its okay i understand. I guess we just need more people to hunt for the pumpkins, thanks anyway =)

Reactions: Ajax