Trouble connecting to the server..

lakino

New User
Jan 3, 2021
When i try to connect a message appears saying "Disconect: VPN not allowed".. It started apearing 2 days ago and i couldn't joined once since then, thing is I dont even have a vpn and was playing just fine until recently. I tried reinstalling the game and made sure that the game was allowed thru firewall.. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance

A non-steam user also has an ID. Please follow this format and give us your information. You can use steamid.io or type status in console to get your steam ID as that's the important information.

Code:
In-Game Name:
Steam ID:

F6E5ACC657AE8C56C8FCA6F84CE0662611C9600F

We do not allow non-steamers to use VPN on our servers. I would double-check what software you are running as well as verify game cache or anything similar that can resolve the issue.

Last edited:
I didn't know that.
My in game name "lakino"
My id "U:1:4000906430"
Thank you for fast replies.

Reactions: Jan
I didn't know that.
My in game name "lakino"
My id "U:1:4000906430"
Thank you for fast replies.
[U:1:4000906430]
STEAM_0:0:2000453215

To confirm my suspicion. You are not banned on our servers. Meaning that its something wrong from your end. So to connect to our servers you would need to disable your VPN. If you are SURE that you are NOT using a VPN, please let us know.

Reactions: lakino
I am positive that im NOT using a vpn, i dont need any background processess messing with my already low fps that i get considering my pc is on the lower end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan
The final answer is that your IP range is blacklisted because your internet provider is marked as compromised. If you get a valid copy of CSS on steam, that blacklist does not affect you. The only way you can play on our servers is to get CSS on a valid steam account. I can happily give you one if you reach out to me on discord.

@lakino

Last edited: