Top Defender Issue

ZeGaWa

The Real Futa
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
France
Thx to @Moltard.

So basicly when the server is almost empty (less than 20ppl) so there is very few zombie 2 or 3 I dont remember. The fact is when the Top defender is protected it just denied a zombie spawn so instead of having 2 zm we just have 1 because the Top Defender was protected.

Apparently BotoX fixed it by putting the Top Defender out of the possible zombie infection list. So he still protected and it dont block a zm spawn.
If [USERGROUP=8]@Technical Staff[/USERGROUP] are agree and can try to fix it. It's not a big issue on some maps but Moltard told me it's a real problem on Paranoid.

The real question is;
How are the players accessing Paranoid with less than 10 players on the server?

He didn't say that. He says that on other maps below 20 players it's an issue.

But also on paranoid since it's special. Just 1 mother zombie no matter how many players.

The protection only is active when there are more than 25 players on the server. But it doesnt take into account how many players are in Spectate. I will change that later today.

The problem on Paranoid that only 1 ZM gets selected and if that one gets protected the round gets softlocked. I will just disable the whole plugin on Paranoid. (edit: some1 alrdy did that)

Botox started fixing it but didnt finish it. On GFL there is no Protection at all.

The real question is;
How are the players accessing Paranoid with less than 10 players on the server?

Idk I never play Paranoid.

The protection only is active when there are more than 25 players on the server. But it doesnt take into account how many players are in Spectate. I will change that later today.

Oh okok if you already know how to fix everything is good then :D