tom13king

Retired Admin
Dec 26, 2016
1. General Information.
-Nickname: tom13king
-Forum Account Link: https://unloze.com/members/tom13king.362/
-Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:53949117
-Server(s) you are applying for: CSS ZE

2. Why do you want to be an admin? I feel it is the natural progression for me; I have played ZE since Hellz, been VIP for close to half a year and so the next thing for me would be to become an admin.

ZE has been decreasing in popularity for the past few months, and the main reason why I decided to start donating and why I am applying for admin is to help the server and keep it alive. I have suggested things that I feel would help the community and one point has been addressed in the announcement for the admin applications being opened. Being an admin puts me in the best position to help the server and keep the community going.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? I have been an admin on two different GMod communities: TheNexusNation Deathrun and Cornflakes DarkRP (closed).

While I am not active in the mornings like on the announcement, I can be active during other off-peak times when admins are rarely on: early-mid afternoon and the hours after primetime (11:00 pm to 2:00 am).

4. Other stuff and/or last words. Nothing to say.

Sorry we don't allow 2 toms on UNLOZE one is enough
Don't worry, we can demote the first one
dcV7DoQ.png
:really: :kappa:
Wait a minute... :smug:

Last edited:
You are a good guy tom and pretty active player on the server who is trynna lead others as much as he can. Good luck with your application .wish you all the best.
-Ligh ty.

Last edited:
Reactions: tom13king
Good person, understandable, helper and mature: the main aspects of an Admin. I think you got it, good luck my friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.