Mar 4, 2017
Kazakhstan
1. General information.
- Nickname: Tom Marksson
- Forum Account Link: https://unloze.com/members/tom.623/
- Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:38786924
- Server(s) you are applying for: CSS ZE​

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I’ve been a part of this community for almost 2 years (with some breaks). I’ve met a lot of different cool people there and had a lot of fun with them. When I discovered that the applications were open, I was like:

g1fbhyT.jpg

I love to help the new players and the old ones as best as I can, especially as because some of them have been asking me to apply. I don’t like when some people begin to violate the rules and thus ruin the other’s comfortable playing, for example by hacking, trolling, being too much autistic and so on. I’m eager to help the current admin team create a friendly and positive atmosphere on the server and thus make this community great again even better.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
I’ve been playing CSS ZE since 2011 and I know lots of the maps. I’ve been an active leader on some of them helping the players to achieve the goals. Also I was an admin on some Russian servers (not ZE) and I know how to aboose use the commands. :really: As I’ve noted above I know a lot of people and get on with most of them very well. I talk to them on the server, as well as on the forums and ask them to join discord. I’ve never been banned here before, so I suppose my in-game behavior is acceptable :wlenny: (the old Steam account has no bans either: STEAM_1:0:5733560).

4. Other stuff and/or last words.
I hope you’ll accept my application, otherwise Putin will send me to Gulag. Thank you.

Last edited:
I always wanted a personal admin russian to make some blin during admin meeting :>
I hope Global Admin will be kind with you :wlenny:

Anyway great apps, you already know what I think about you Tem, I like your mentality and attitude. You can be serious with a bit of fun.
I'm not as good as D3j4de to reply to applications, keep that mentality and positive energy we need it for the sake of ze :>

Status
Not open for further replies.