Time to Say Goodbye

Vortex

Dictator
Retired Admin
VIP
Oct 11, 2016
In case you already didnt know, the Global Admin Team decided to demote me yesterday. I have talked with 2 of them, and although i mostly disagree with them its their decision, ill just have to deal with it.

It has been an honor to be admin on Unloze for so long. It has been really fun both playing ze with you guys, but also everything else. The cancer, the Lifeblood of Zombie Escape, meme calls and all of the other madness that makes Unloze what it is. I've made a lot of friends during my time on Unloze, mostly through the medium of intense slapping :wlenny: . Some of them will stay, others maybe not.

Recently i have been very inactive on the server, and i tried being more active, but alot of personal issues happened some time ago and it affected both my motivation and spirit. It also affected my performance in school and other things, so therefore i couldnt prioritize Unloze. I wont start talking about these issues in detail here, but i want you guys to know that i tried being more active recently, and it had nothing do with me being bored of being admin or anything in that fashion.

After making so many meme videos about other peoples misery, its finally time for me to make one about my own :wlenny::tbc::really:.

Thank you all for everything :feelsgoodman:

Rest in peperonis, you will be missed memer Vortex!
I hope you dont quit CSS because of this, you are really a funny guy and a nice Lifeblood of Zombie Escape starter! :kappa:

Dont quit!

In case you already didnt know, the Global Admin Team decided to demote me yesterday. I have talked with 2 of them, and although i mostly disagree with them its their decision, ill just have to deal with it.

It has been an honor to be admin on Unloze for so long. It has been really fun both playing ze with you guys, but also everything else. The cancer, the Lifeblood of Zombie Escape, meme calls and all of the other madness that makes Unloze what it is. I've made a lot of friends during my time on Unloze, mostly through the medium of intense slapping :wlenny: . Some of them will stay, others maybe not.

Recently i have been very inactive on the server, and i tried being more active, but alot of personal issues happened some time ago and it affected both my motivation and spirit. It also affected my performance in school and other things, so therefore i couldnt prioritize Unloze. I wont start talking about these issues in detail here, but i want you guys to know that i tried being more active recently, and it had nothing do with me being bored of being admin or anything in that fashion.

After making so many meme videos about other peoples misery, its finally time for me to make one about my own :wlenny::tbc::really:.

Thank you all for everything :feelsgoodman:

Noooo mah pickleh I need you and your memes ;-;

Hope you will still be active in the Discord :)

Feelsbad we will loose a great admin, that was active since unloze was created, i hope u can solve ur problems in rl, come back as fast as u can :$ still thanks for everything u have done for this community. (!nominate mount doom, kappa kappa :) Fuck that now i am sad, need to talk to those global nabmins... #BRINGBACKVORTEXIN2017. Hope ur still up for some dank ze sessions or otherwise csgo, if u prefer that. One more time thx for everything, u always made unloze a funny place. Just my thoughts...

"My name is Jafar, i come from a far, i have a bomb in my car, allahu akbar."
I never got to know you, but you gave me one hell of a laugh with that phrase. Thanks man i'll remember you. :D

Last edited:
Goodbye Vortex havent known you for real actually, but i have seen you ingame sometimes. It was really fun playing with you :))

Have a good time and we all hope to see ASAP! :)