Announcement Third Anniversary

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
heyo \o

We had thought for a bit about if we wanted to do events for this however oddly enough the 100th event marathon was exactly an week before the Anniversary, but this forum post should do enough i suppose.

A bunch of people came and went over the years and i want to thank everybody who was here at some point ( does anybody remember that scottish admin we once had? (Babadabook?)).

Tbh i dont think that there right now is much to say. Things seem to go okay currently and some of us work on the mg still, i dont think anybody really tried with zr except of dazkhar in the last 6 months, i and kaka mostly work on csgo ze and a few higherups still just try to improve the overall css ze experience.
Thats pretty much what the entire staff team is up to. (atleast the active part of the staff)

Well what can i say? We are actually quite limited right now because of our budget. Our fastDL is almost full and we dont have much space for experimenting with new servers on our machine. Reason for that is a fall in donation money inside the last half year. As vinto and other people pointed out the amount of vip sold has fallen quite alot since the changes introduced by some people of our team.
We simply cannot afford to expand right now so we are stuck with what we got.

Hopefully if csgo grows big enough within the next 1 year it can make up for the loses we lately got on source.

With extra money we could finally get a second fastDl and a second gameserver machine to finally experiement with new servers again. So yeah that is pretty much the overall goal right now. If we get enough plus again in the future we can try to expand again and have fun on new servers.

Happy birthday indeed. I've been here a long time and I hope that that doesn't change for the foreseeable future. Thanks to Jenz, George, and staff for all you're work. Also I had forgotten about the Xenforo 2 thing. Maybe some day Glacius. I realise I'm a bit late but there you go.