Not open for further replies.

Zeus

Retired Admin
Feb 19, 2018
Sweden
1. General Information.
-Nickname: The Zeus
-Forum Account Link: https://unloze.com/members/the-zeus.1585/
-Steam ID: KabelJunior (If new dont work: cabbe007)
-Server(s) you are applying for: UNLOZE Zombie Escape FastDL Ranking

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I wish to help out the server, people and also keep the server clean from any cheaters.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
Been playing css since I was about 11 y/o & maybe I wasnt the best admin back then I've gotten alot of experience through the years. It's also not only css I've gotten the responsibilities of being an admin eg arma 3 & DOD. The most notable community (according to me atleast) that I was admin on before it shut down was Teh Warriors Jailbreak & minigames. I might not always be active on the microphone but I'm always on a good mood & will always have the will of making the server a better place.

4. Other stuff and/or last words.
I actually didn't expect to become quite attached to this community & to even get friends. I literally just joined this server because it was one of the last standing *english speaking* ze servers left, and oh boy I don't regret at all joining this server. This server is full of fun people and positivity (some salt still exists, but is still quite the charm :P). Not a single time when I join this server am I disappointed, theres always one person which always puts a smile on your face. I've made a bunch of friends here and I am very greatful for everything :)

Thanks for reading my application

Håller tummarna för detta nu då (:

Status
Not open for further replies.