The Nosteamers currently inhabiting Unloze and its consequences have been a disaster for the server population.

Several points of view are possible

1- the nosteam take the place of other players and invade the server (it does not seem to me that this is happening.

2- Remove the possibility for the nosteam to join the server. This would remove a population of only 3-4 players but it represents 8% of the server which is not nothing.

3- Let them play like any other player because it doesn't matter if they bought the game or not, there are still players like you and me. You may have to watch them like other players.

Several points of view are possible
3- Let them play like any other player because it doesn't matter if they bought the game or not, there are still players like you and me. You may have to watch them like other players.
"They don't know how these items work and we can't regulate NoSteam -accounts.
Maybe these Steam players who use NoSteam to troll would do it less if they could no longer use items as NoSteam."

Can you even read

I mean, if you ban them before they can learn to play, it can be really annoying for them cookie.

i mean there is a lot of no steamers who have been playing ze for a long ass time if u want to have all no steamers unable to use items u should have a system where regulars or known players get excempt from this rule since its not rly fair to have someone ebanned whos genuienly trying to learn and play the game.

remove nosteam, lower player count, less trolling. Eban/no bhop/ no knife nosteamer, same player count less trolling. answer is simple. TOO many time on harry, nosteamer take avada and troll and level1.

i mean there is a lot of no steamers who have been playing ze for a long ass time if u want to have all no steamers unable to use items u should have a system where regulars or known players get excempt from this rule since its not rly fair to have someone ebanned whos genuienly trying to learn and play the game.
maybe make forum post or just make nosteamer whitelist. I see nosteamers with VIP sometimes.

I mean, if you ban them before they can learn to play, it can be really annoying for them cookie.
Sure, let me go download CSS No Steam, set a vpn, ruin a few rounds by trolling with items, knifing zombies, etc and do it all over again by changing my VPN address, because there's no way to punish me.
/s

CSS could be bought for 0,81€, if these faggots would just wait for the sales they could buy it and use all the features the server has.

What's their excuse for not buying CSS when it was a 0,81€?

Sure, let me go download CSS No Steam, set a vpn, ruin a few rounds by trolling with items, knifing zombies, etc and do it all over again by changing my VPN address, because there's no way to punish me.
Go ahead and try it's not as simple as you think.
What's their excuse for not buying CSS when it was a 0,81€?
No way to pay, steam doesn't support many currencies/payment methods or they could just be underage

Reactions: Bane