The hero is back, pizzatime strike back

Lechuga_Asesina

New User
May 15, 2021
Disclaimer : This thread is to be taken seriously

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

We all know the map called pizzatime, it was a really good map i think that nobody cant deny that fact. The problem comes when i left the server for like 1 year and when i came back and i saw the map called pizzatime was deleted from the nomlist, i couldnt belive that how the evil forces of nide could have done this. Im sure that nide and the pizza haters were allies in this treason that corcerns us nowadays because unloze lost one of their crown jewels.

STOP THIS BETRAY ! I want justice for the pizza, the map was good it did not empty the server. WHO DIDNT STEP A PIZZA ON THAT MAP AND EXPLODE ON LAUGHS? You CANT deal with the pizza because the pizza controlls you, not you the pizza and probably the pizza is aggressive but no one cant say not to a good pizza on the foots of our enemies!

Stop this jew plot and give us the map back, the people want it and when the people is angered its when the heads will roll. Im the emissary of the pizza and im here to tell that the pizza is angered, it is aggressive because you didnt pay the attention that it deserved.

You can delete my thread fascist staff of unloze but you wont eliminate the love for the pizza from the hearts of all the users from unloze! Fuck admins, fascist staff.

Half year ago i've asked about this map, still didn't get any clear asnwer to this.
Map is funny asfk and hard (that's what she said) and i assume that is the reason why it was deleted.
Since on the server a lot of weebs, full of people who likes watch unfunny and nonsense cartoons decided -
that doesn't fit in nomlist by criterias.

It was moved to admin nomlist because at some point it was played every evening and every evening it killed the server as a result so we had a shit population past 21-22 CET

Reactions: jenz
It was moved to admin nomlist because at some point it was played every evening and every evening it killed the server as a result so we had a shit population past 21-22 CET
Bring it back and add a cooldown just like it was done for the other maps

Reactions: William! :D
we did eventually now decide to add pizzatime back to vip nomination but with the same restrictions that minas has. We dont want to make pizzatime more available than this, it is now possible to play it rarely on the server.

What are you guys talking about pizzatime is based map with epic music, only lgbttwdqrqwefs+ members could dislike that masterpiece.

Reactions: TheSilentBang