Status
Not open for further replies.

Middy

Awoo Fgt
VIP
Oct 11, 2016
Under Glacius' Desk
Hey hey people. This is ffuz here. You may also know me as Yawahsur, Laicremofn1, Wudahs, Dloc Sdnah, and Thguac. I'm here to apply for Tech ASS., cause applying for admun is clearly overrated.

All of you wannabees need some extra ASS muscle for dat daily aboose on the community, cause that one lone wolf soldier can't do it on his own.

I've got years of experience on the job, I've slapped more ass than you could ever dream of slappin', I've even made entire servers shudder with my thundering presence, aka a fucking annoying lightning plugin command once used in the past days of css. I've slayed asses over a thousand times. I even have aimbot just for that special @aim command to kick slap and ban dem fuckers who tilt my fucking fedora.

I ain't just some trash that abooses only on ZE motherfuckers, I got experience on Jailbreak, MG, ZM, Deathrun and Surf, and even on yo momma's ass too.

I can go extreme. Fuck giving myself speed and low grav. I go fucking HUGE and just sit on yo arses, crush you like a freakin insect. I'm all about messin' around with the players man, I'll fucking drug you so bad, your cam view will go upside down, you'll be insta vac banned for hacking you bitch.

I'll be giving cheeky ass bhopers extra heavy gravity so they start holding down W instead of Space bar. Lifeblood of Zombie Escape in the mic will be permitted when I'm on, so you'll get so pissed and bored of it, that you'll quit that shit and actually start playing the damn game normally. So yeah, removing !sm command too, fuck that.

I've also got 0 experience with coding. But who gives a shit. Fuck actual work.

So make me a fucking Tech ASS., right fucking now you sluts, we got no time to lose, gotta turn up that aboose, make it REAL BOIZ, gotta show ya what being a Tech ASS. is all about. Gotta make that change.
I'll put ya'll fucks in the line.

P.S.: Recommendations come right off the bat from F.a.z.e., the Elite Four, Mr. President Trump, Pepe, Snoop Lion, and PlagueFest Community. Also recommended by a Blue Dick and a lvl'd up jenz high, lost with his giggles.

Super srs app. Fok you if you don't take it srs.
Kay? Kay.

tumblr_oe11k1tkxX1uxnnx2o1_400.gif

Reactions: Shino
Instructions were unclear, got myself lost in the void.
Also, you've been misinformed greatly, as my dick happens to be purple, not blue.
KappaHD

I think this guy just entered the 4th dimension witht his post. You have my support :wlenny:

Reactions: Middy
Status
Not open for further replies.