• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
Alright lets see if we can do this successfully with votes.

Playermodels to switch out:
Largest Playermodel is the titan at 13.3 MB + 799 KB= 14.1 MB in total
Second largest playermodel is Fleshpound at 5.33 MB + 1 MB= 6.33 MB in total
Third largest playermodel is Tesla at 3.9 MB + 2.19 MB= 6.1 MB in total
Fourth largest playermodel is Maya at 4 MB + 926 KB= 4.92 MB in total

You have 4 votes. Polls have an max of 10 options so sorry but i could not include all playermodels.

We only need 2 human and 2 zombie playermodels. If all 4 playermodels with most votes are human only the two humans with most votes are selected for human. Meanwhile the two zombie playermodels with most votes become the zombies.

Reactions: Exodus
if you have not voted yet you should do so. I think tommorow the vote has had enough time. So today is the last day to vote pretty much if you have not yet.

well then, here we go:

CT: Trench coat & ava female.
zombies: Skyrim Draugr and Illidan.

Illidan, bloodsucker and Lich king all have 6 votes right now.... Even if anybody changed their vote so one of them would gain 7 votes these 3 playermodels are very close to each other. I would like to give @thunderfurry´s playermodel a chance. If it is buggy we replace illidan again with the Bloodsucker.Hope thats fine with everyone!

So far it seems that most people dont care about the Draugr and Ava female playermodel because they are alright. However the Illidan playermodel especially and to some extend the new admin playermodel trenchcoat already received an fair ammount of criticism. If you care about the playermodels in a good or bad way you should write it down here.

Illidan
Pros:
Hands down, coolest skin in the server.

Cons:
????(slightly large).

Hope you enjoyed this unbiased analysis :wlenny:

Reactions: jenz
After several complaints the admin skin is getting switched out. The illidan model looks cool but the wings are too big and it lacks animations so i will also switch that one out with a new zombie VIP model.

Status
Not open for further replies.