Suggestion thread for Future VIP skin models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriesley

Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
So i've spoken to a few people and i've been green lit to start a vote on revamping the selection of models the VIP's have access to.

The problem with the current ones is that most of them are Either weeb shit or 2 funky IE: The borderlands models and the tiara model.

The only ones that really fit with the theme of zombie escape are wesker and Vector and that's what i'm endorsing right now, models that arent an eye sore to fucking look at.

Since for some reason this is too hard to comprehend, You can nominate a weeb model if you'd like but keep it to a minimum of 1 to 2 models.

here are the ones i'm brining up for the Future poll that'll take place.

Special Ops
https://gamebanana.com/skins/132744

Crysis 3 C.E.L.L CBRN
https://gamebanana.com/skins/134389

COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE ZOMBIE ESCAPE

Last edited:
Sounds like a retarded arguement.

Theres only one weeb skin on the server and the last time i checked, it was pretty popular along your VIP players. Maybe you should take this as a sign that the majority of players might not care about "fitting in with the theme of zombie escape" and probably care more about "standing out like an attention whore".

I doubt you have the freedom to ban weebs since doing so would probably drop the server down to 20 people. At this rate are you planning to ban sprays as well to fix your eyesore problems? Seriously go and take a look into how many vips use that skin to get a general estimate of how many players you might end up upsetting just so everyone can deal with the atmosphere that only a few want. You might also end up devaluing the aspect of getting VIP as well.

Sounds like a retarded arguement.

Theres only one weeb skin on the server and the last time i checked, it was pretty popular along your VIP players. Maybe you should take this as a sign that the majority of players might not care about "fitting in with the theme of zombie escape" and probably care more about "standing out like an attention whore".

I doubt you have the freedom to ban weebs since doing so would probably drop the server down to 20 people. At this rate are you planning to ban sprays as well to fix your eyesore problems? Seriously go and take a look into how many vips use that skin to get a general estimate of how many players you might end up upsetting just so everyone can deal with the atmosphere that only a few want. You might also end up devaluing the aspect of getting VIP as well.

The argument wouldn't be so retarded if you could actually read, did you even read what it said? did you? or were you just too salty for no apparent reason?

I said keep it to a minimum and Never once stated that i would like them banned,

Now dont get me wrong i'm not saying ban the weebs, Just keep the weeb stuff to a minimum

And what do sprays have to do this with this please do remind me again? Because i'm convinced you're throwing your Sodium energy at the wrong person.

Pretty agree with gkuo not on all point but anyway.
And imo we should deff add more skin and free skin, even if they have to dowload a bit more for the first time.
Everytime I'm playing late at night and new player join the first thing they do is : !skin, !shop. Then they ask why !skin don't work so I tell them to use !zclass and after that they are disapointed to see they can use only 2 skins. Some of them don't care of course. And it's the same on CsGo they ask for weapons skins firts "!ws" good thing we don't have this shit and they ask for model skins too.

Cs players are simple they want nice and fancy things, maybe we should reconsider having a "theme" with the skins.

Normal players could do with some skins aswell. It may lead to them coming back to unloze because their new skin is so precious to them. You have to understand that many of our players are young in school without work so they cant afford paying for vip. In my opinion kyojn's crysis 3 skin looks good and strongfield's skin looks good. Hitler skin could be nice aswell if its possible to extract just that one from the pack.

Reactions: bAka and ZeGaWa
HEY, LETS ADD MORE WAYS TO MAKE MORE MONEY, (Adds Models)
(People buy ViP)
(Removes models)
(Causes bugs and complaints to the people who already selected it)
GENIUS :kappa:

Hm, this current situation seems familiar to the R8 They added into cs:go :hdlenny:

Reactions: ZeGaWa
The Tesla Armor skin is root only for a reason.
You'll have to find a less bulky version to be used as an admin skin in case you're not happy with the current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.