Sticky Topic for CSGO ZE informations (OLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags seem to work now without this rather funny bug where it takes the first half of your tag and the other half of the next persons. Now only thing missing is colors for it. Command is !chattag "text for tag here". To reset back to levels use !chattag "reset". This feature is for admins/ vips.

Reactions: ZeGaWa and Flopper
Updated Mapchooser extended, we had an weird issue with the extend option not working at mapvotes. I made some small changes and it seems fixed on the dev server now so i added it to the main. If you encounter any issues with mapchooser just report it to me.

Also updated the tracers since flopper told me yesterday that they sometimes still would enable themselves on mapchange/ server crash/ whatever. I did some changes and tested it with several mapchanges/ server restart. If Anybody that has tracers disabled should experience them turning themselves on again just inform me i guess.

Edit2: Added !chatcolor !chatcolour as commands to pick your chattag´s color. It would maybe also make sense to add support to customize your names colors and your chat messages colors. I might add that too. Updating the chattags might reset your tag but color support is now added.

Edit3: last work for tonight. Made an plugin so you can read button press inputs. It only triggers once per button per round so its not spamable. Next plan is through the Hammer ID of each buttons to allow admins to name the buttons Individually in each map. However i will probably not get this feature done before next weekend since i am gone from monday until friday/sunday.
You can also use !button to enable/disable the button output.

Edit4: Did a small update to zonerewards to secure that all client entries are deleted on mapend/start.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luke
Added a plugin neon made to replicate Sonaki nades. We are still testing a bit around with the settings but we think these new nades are pretty good in overall. Sonaki nades are anti fail nades that have the tendency of pushing the zombie away from the humans.

Reactions: Luke and Flopper
Increased nade knockback a bit again and added the option to buy an extra HE grenade in zmarket.

PS: im gome from tommorow until the end of the week. somebody with ftp access please update the server in case of a csgo update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luke and ZeGaWa
Added chat colors back to the server. It should be safer now.

Sorry that i am making the chat random right now. There does sadly not seem much more point in testing this on dev so i try to fix it as quick as i can on the live server. until then you will get this rather odd experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: William! :D
finally fixed the chatcolors, after alot of trouble with keyvalues being inconsistent for me for whatever reason i redid the chattags and chatcolors to work through mysql. They seem good now. Commands are !chatcolor to get a menu for choosing colors (some colors dont work in csgo) and !chattag "text here" to choose a chattag.

Edit: Also added an extra feature for admins in the !props menu. If you go on 3. Edit props and go to the next page there now is an option to rotate props.

Last edited:
Removed the nosteam muter on csgo and instead made it into an nosteam self muter. This means nosteamers get auto self muted for all steam players when they connect but not for other nosteamers. This means nosteamers can talk to each other in russian or whatever other language that they want without it interrupting normal steam players.

This means you can also unmute the nosteamers yourself with !su @all if you want to hear them for whatever reason. Inside the next day i also planned on adding an command so you can have them automatically self unmuted if you want to.

edit:
Increased humans jump height from 1 to 1.05 since roger requested that of me.

edit2: nosteam self muter seems good now. Will later add some command to not auto self mute them so people can decide themselves if they want them muted or not.

Last edited:
Updated our sourcemod version since the panorama update apperently caused the server to crash when kicking/ banning players. Updating sourcemod also seemed to fix the
Code:
Killer replay stuck waiting for tick message for , requesting update
issue that rize and other players told me about. so you should hopefully not experience any longer to be stuck in an infinite loop sometimes when connecting.

Edit: Also demon got promoted to full admin on the server now.

Edit2: Replaced the stopsound plugin with a new plugin. Command is !sound and it should effectively stop all map music without resets.

Edit3: Added "sm_sunosteam" and "sm_smnosteam" as commands so that you can decide yourself if you want nosteamers auto self muted or if you want to listen to them.

Edit4: increase the Lifeblood of Zombie Escape bots response time from 6 seconds to 12.

Last edited:
Added some hlstats points rewards from source to csgo with neons help. Winning as mother zombie rewards points, getting a trigger rewards points, being one of the 3 top deffenders should now reward some points too and doing 1000 dmg on zombies should now reward 1 point each time.
Also mother zombies will be rewarded double amount of points for each kill they do in a round. That means as mother zm you can get additional 48 points if you manage to kill 12 humans in one round.

Last edited:
Since the last rank reset somebody redid the game categories slightly which caused the top 75th playermodels to break and stopping the tracers. They are now redone and should work again. Also updated the client pref for the !tracers command to be stored on mysql now instead of keyvalues. This should cause tracers not to randomly reset any more for you from time to time.

Added the artificial Lifeblood of Zombie Escape bot ingame as a backup zombie. We often experience that theres only one zombie so to help out the bot now spawns in after mother zombie infect so that we dont have the problem of there only being a single zm. If maps have afk teleports it will also help with killing all afks.

Edit1: the bot now jumps in different directions to kill afks around spawn. I would say this is doing a decent job.
Edit2: Temporarily removed the chat feature of the bot.
Edit3 for admins: Two commands you can use are !botspin (number) and !botjump (number). The range for spin is -360 to 360 and decides how fast the bot spins meanwhile the botjump goes from -10 to 10 and decides jump height.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.