May 12, 2017
Denmark
1. General Information.
- Nickname: Stefan
- Forum Account Link: https://unloze.com/members/stefan.865/
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18328210
- Server(s) you are applying for: Zombie Escape CS:S
2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I would like to become admin to help the server. Zombie escape has always been really fond to me. I've played it for many years and I would just like to help out where I can.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
- Server admin
- Training admins
- Configuring servers
- Setting up servers
- Editing plugins
- General server management

4. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!
I know that I haven't been on Unloze for very long and I would understand if you'd rather choose people who have been here longer. But now you know that I'm interested.

Good luck to the other applicants!

Thanks for reading!

Stefan

Hey all.

While I appreciate everyone supporting candidates we'd like to keep the admin application section free of meme / spam (+1) so that the globals can review. I assure you we will be picking people that you guy like and every application will be considered. Thanks in advance.

Alright.
Known you for a long time. We haven't talked a lot, but we both know where we've been.
I'm going to be blunt here. This guy is amazing. I like them, and I might be a bit biased due to our past, but it'll stick.
I know they have been absent from my chats for quite a while, but I still have quite fond memories from them being around.
I'm willing to support this application fully, and wish them luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.