Update Small downtimes might occur

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
Hello

This is rather short and simple. Over the next 2-4 weeks (basically just until 1st april) there might be small downtime periods on some of unloze's features. If anything it will always just be one feature at a time being offline due to replacement. Normally should these replacement processes max take some hours and rather important things such as fastDL will hopefully at most experience 5-10 minutes of downtime. Potentially might the downtime on some of the features also cause the gameservers to crash. This is rather unfortunate but it can happen.

I do hope the replacement process goes mostly smooth without too many inconveniences for players, now you are informed.
This is not something that we just wanted to do because its neat or nice for techs but because its something that we need to do.

i expect tomorrow (friday) to replace hlstats and the forum. I took a backup yesterday meaning all content of today and tomorrow will disappear after the replacement. that also includes this message itself.

Edit: Well due to further delays might that moving not happen today but first later in time. Unfortunate things can happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kidel
we talked about extending vip and honestly just got stuck in the discussion tbh. If it not too bothersome for seniors then yeah they could extend all vips duration by 2-3 days

Reactions: masotflikr