LISCRO

Retired Admin
Nov 29, 2020
Algeria
1. General Information.

-Nickname: LISCRO
-Steam ID: [STEAM_0:0:214921919]
-Server(s) you are applying for: ZE
-Current Activity: sometimes almost everyday if i have free time + i was in top40.

2. Why do you want to be an admin?

I want to be an admin bcz unloze has good team to manage the sv,i noticed there no admins online in morning hours and thats my time to play,and ofc i want to help the server from trolls and spammers.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?

istarted css 2016 in v34 and i moved to v90 when za empire sv down i think in 2017 or 2018 idont remember and now here we are, i was an admin on v34 ze servers and cs1.6 ze and i know the basic commands like any sv, about leading maps i can lead with chat like alcolo :lenny: but we have many good leader no need to lead ithink.

4. Can you play during late hours?

those days ican if i have free time but not for long bcz i prefer morning hours

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate or breaking the server rules on purpose. Explain to us how do you approach the situation.

first thing slay him with a warning,and if he keep doing that kick with 2nd warning and if he still doing that again ban him maybe for 1h or until nextmap .

6. Other stuff and/or last words.

excuse me for my bad english and thanks for reading my app ,i hope u like it. :lenny:

Oo liscro good luck
nice application
you're well known in the community for quite a while now, I've never seen u troll or missbehave

Deserves a chance in my opinion +1

Reactions: LISCRO
+1 very simple application yet it's so good, we need more morning admin's and it looks like you are perfect for the job

Good luck :grumpymiddy:

1. General Information.

-Nickname: LISCRO
-Steam ID: [STEAM_0:0:214921919]
-Server(s) you are applying for: ZE
-Current Activity: sometimes almost everyday if i have free time + i was in top40.

2. Why do you want to be an admin?

I want to be an admin bcz unloze has good team to manage the sv,i noticed there no admins online in morning hours and thats my time to play,and ofc i want to help the server from trolls and spammers.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?

istarted css 2016 in v34 and i moved to v90 when za empire sv down i think in 2017 or 2018 idont remember and now here we are, i was an admin on v34 ze servers and cs1.6 ze and i know the basic commands like any sv, about leading maps i can lead with chat like alcolo :lenny: but we have many good leader no need to lead ithink.

4. Can you play during late hours?

those days ican if i have free time but not for long bcz i prefer morning hours

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate or breaking the server rules on purpose. Explain to us how do you approach the situation.

first thing slay him with a warning,and if he keep doing that kick with 2nd warning and if he still doing that again ban him maybe for 1h or until nextmap .

6. Other stuff and/or last words.

excuse me for my bad english and thanks for reading my app ,i hope u like it. :lenny:
Hi there Liscro.
I want some clarification regards to question 3. Do you know the specific name of the servers you were an admin on?
Any other aliases or names you went by then LISCRO.

Hi there Liscro.
I want some clarification regards to question 3. Do you know the specific name of the servers you were an admin on?
Any other aliases or names you went by then LISCRO.
in css its "za empire" about cs1.6 icant remember bcz its so old memories , still with same name and thats it

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan
Hello LISCRO,

Your application has been Accepted.

You will be reached by a Senior Admin to explain you the guidelines and furthermore.

Status
Not open for further replies.