Silver's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2019
-Nickname: [S|*|I|*|L|*|V|*|E|*|R]
-Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:7378118
-Server(s) you are applying for : css Unloze Zombie Escape
-Current Activity i'm active i play so much zombie escape cuz it's my fav game

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.

first of all I would like to become an admin because I feel like I would be a positive addition to the Unloze admin team . i "m communicated with almost of unloze admin 'team and players too . so being admin in one my fav server mean me alot and encourage me a lot bcz I am still hoping to learn as much as I can.
Since I’ve joined this community, I have reached out to as many other players as I could and I would consider myself a friendly and positive person who gets along with just about anyone. This game is very important to me and if I were to become an admin I would take it seriously while still having fun and being helpful to
whoever I can like for example manager some mini event i have some cool ideas

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.

I'd like to note that I have previously attained experience with the utilization of SourceMod admin commands as well as being a server administrator, which will make me fit right into the role as immediate as can be foreseen .Furthermore I will try to do my best to follow the rules of the server and be a role model for others so I try my best to help out other people if they ask questions or if I can't give an answer I will direct them to someone else who can answer that. I have a low tolerance for trolls and mic/chat spammers and will be quick to give the appropriate punishment.

4. Can you play during edgy hours? Do you have the possibility to play during edgy hours, which are very late (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage the server around these hours by yourself.

this one of the reason make me apply for admin bcz for my location joining at night like 1 am i see server has few players and all most of time we play ze_knife fun so if we play some funny mapps and we are few player i will not be strict for punishing who add music or something funny in voice chat i will be serious who send ip and advertise players to other server . and ofc who cheat he will get ban and the ban depend of his pervious bans and unloze server rules

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose. Explain us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seems important to you.

for this situation there are two ways i must do first i have doubt of player who inflating i will spec him first for 3 rounds at least and i will check his sourceban fast if saw he banned before for the same reason i will give him a ban but the duration extend for exp if he banned for 30 min before i will ban him for 60 min
Second Way: if i called by a player and said someone is inflating in general chat ofc the player who inflat will stop when see admin so in this case i will check server demo and look it carfefully and if he inflat will do the same thing as i said before

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!
i enjoy playing ZE. I get along well with the community. I have made quite a some friends arelatively short t. Fair judgement is an essential quality which I believe to possess. I carry only the best intentions for the server I exclusively play on. Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.

Last edited:
-Nickname: [S|*|I|*|L|*|V|*|E|*|R]
-Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:7378118
-Server(s) you are applying for : css Unloze Zombie Escape
-Current Activity i'm active i play so much zombie escape cuz it's my fav game

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.

first of all I would like to become an admin because I feel like I would be a positive addition to the Unloze admin team . i "m communicated with almost of unloze admin 'team and players too . so being admin in one my fav server mean me alot and encourage me a lot bcz I am still hoping to learn as much as I can.
Since I’ve joined this community, I have reached out to as many other players as I could and I would consider myself a friendly and positive person who gets along with just about anyone. This game is very important to me and if I were to become an admin I would take it seriously while still having fun and being helpful to
whoever I can like for example manager some mini event i have some cool ideas

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.

I'd like to note that I have previously attained experience with the utilization of SourceMod admin commands as well as being a server administrator, which will make me fit right into the role as immediate as can be foreseen .Furthermore I will try to do my best to follow the rules of the server and be a role model for others so I try my best to help out other people if they ask questions or if I can't give an answer I will direct them to someone else who can answer that. I have a low tolerance for trolls and mic/chat spammers and will be quick to give the appropriate punishment.

4. Can you play during edgy hours? Do you have the possibility to play during edgy hours, which are very late (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage the server around these hours by yourself.

this one of the reason make me apply for admin bcz for my location joining at night like 1 am i see server has few players and all most of time we play ze_knife fun so if we play some funny mapps and we are few player i will not be strict for punishing who add music or something funny in voice chat i will be serious who send ip and advertise players to other server . and ofc who cheat he will get ban and the ban depend of his pervious bans and unloze server rules

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose. Explain us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seems important to you.

for this situation there are two ways i must do first i have doubt of player who inflating i will spec him first for 3 rounds at least and i will check his sourceban fast if saw he banned before for the same reason i will give him a ban but the duration extend for exp if he banned for 30 min before i will ban him for 60 min
Second Way: if i called by a player and said someone is inflating in general chat ofc the player who inflat will stop when see admin so in this case i will check server demo and look it carfefully and if he inflat will do the same thing as i said before

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!
i enjoy playing ZE. I get along well with the community. I have made quite a some friends arelatively short t. Fair judgement is an essential quality which I believe to possess. I carry only the best intentions for the server I exclusively play on. Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.

WoW. so much text, see u on the Admin team ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.