1. General Information:

-Nickname
[S|*|I|*|L|*|V|*|E|*|R]
-Age 20
-Steam ID:[STEAM_0:0:537697831]
-Server(s) you are applying for CSS Unloze Zombie Escape
-Current Activity i'm active on server

2-Why do you want to become an admin?

I would like to become an admin because I feel like I would be a positive addition to the Unloze admin team. I have been an active player for over nearly two years now and I am still hoping to learn as much as I can. Since I’ve joined this community, I have reached out to as many other players as I could and I would consider myself a friendly and positive person who gets along with just about anyone. This game is very important to me and if I were to become an admin I would take it seriously while still having fun and being helpful to whoever I can. However, there are times that I wont be able to be on for a week or two. My current occupation is in the military and they send me to different training operations randomly throughout the year. I hope that this doesn't affect in anyway, shape, or form the opinion you guys have on me.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
I'd like to note that I have previously attained experience with the utilization of SourceMod admin commands as well as being a server administrator, which will make me fit right into the role as immediate as can be foreseen.

4. Can you play during edgy hours?

Not on a schedule, but most on spare time, has more flexible up time during the weekends & holidays.
Can be freely on weekdays

5- Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose
So if I suspected a player to inflate and were sure about that i will warn him first to not do that a again ,so if he repeat and keep that on i would ban him and fellow exactly what server admin rules said in this situation.

6. Other stuff and/or last words:

Whether I get accepted or not, I thank you all for your time!

Last edited:
A well-written statement, but you should have followed the template
so it is obvious that you will get a rejection from senior administrators
or you will have to edit your app again
¯\_(☯෴☯)_/¯

Reactions: Shizruo天生
I mean getting your Steam Account stolen these days with all the Security Steam has to offer is still a bit pepega imo.
Use Steam mobile authenticator next time.
Also I'd like you see you interact more with other people on the Server since i hardly notice you ever at all when I play on the Server.
For the next Part about the Constant FF train.
I do not wish to pick an FF only admin personally, i see you quite a lot trying to nominate Final Fantasy maps which gives me impression of you
only trying to join for those Maps as you rather often leave afterwards, so then we would have an admin only being here when it is an FF Map and that is a big no no from me. Sure everyone has there favourites but you are here applying for the position as an Admin so we do want to see you (if you get accepted) administrating on other Maps aswell and not just FF only.
Activity sure is Important to and i can tell that you do indeed play daily or each second day but there are other important factors to when selecting an Admin for 2 being very Important. Having the 'Unloze Mindset' and being generally Mature enough.
Now this is my Personal view of you and nothing else so I will leave this still open for futher replys by other People.

I mean getting your Steam Account stolen these days with all the Security Steam has to offer is still a bit pepega imo.
Use Steam mobile authenticator next time.
First i want to say thank u vanster for reading my post and replying me
in addition to that : my old steam account is a gift by my friend so using steam mobile authenticator is useless if u don't know the first email for the steam account . i struggle alot to back my steam and tried many ways to back but no avail.
Also I'd like you see you interact more with other people on the Server since i hardly notice you ever at all when I play on the Server.
For the next Part about the Constant FF train.
I do not wish to pick an FF only admin personally, i see you quite a lot trying to nominate Final Fantasy maps which gives me impression of you
only trying to join for those Maps as you rather often leave afterwards, so then we would have an admin only being here when it is an FF Map and that is a big no no from me. Sure everyone has there favourites but you are here applying for the position as an Admin so we do want to see you (if you get accepted) administrating on other Maps aswell and not just FF only.
It's true that i like ff maps but not that much and not all of them in general i love mapps with boss ,items and lasers and those conditions u can see them in ff mapps ,second i made a challenge to dodge any laser map with my low fps ,third I also do have enough knowledge about almost every item/trigger in different maps. My Favorite ze maps are Serpentis,Tyrannyv5/2 ,Shaurma,Dreamin,Fapescape Rote,Makov5/v6, Westersandv8,Feywood, Shroomforest1/2/3, grau,Piratesv3/v5, Skyrim, Darksouls, Last man standing,Gris,Predator, Paranoid, Chroma and Minas,besides i love surf mapps like froyo bona and outside than ff maps and other ze mapps like two year ago i'm active on ksf server I also do like playing fun maps like
knife fun/ Licciana/icecap/rooftop1/2 and my favorite one is boatescape Remix with 'Nemesis mode"
furthermore I play on unloze not for the mapps first i love the server exactly his settings ,second i joined bcz my family EOD and almost my friends are always on the server and some members of our clan 'EOD' play only on unloze ze server so it is like a home for EOD and ik what i say and about intercat with people i always chatting with them on steam chat and discord not obligatory chat game bcz when i play i focus on the game and don't have a time to speak there .
Activity sure is Important to and i can tell that you do indeed play daily or each second day but there are other important factors to when selecting an Admin for 2 being very Important. Having the 'Unloze Mindset' and being generally Mature enough.
Now this is my Personal view of you and nothing else so I will leave this still open for futher replys by other People.
Vanster i respect ur personal view and thanks again for your message i learned from him a lot and open me the door to speak about what i feel bcz Sometime you have to sit back... watch... and observe. People will show you something about u even u don't know about it'.
last but not the least i'd like to say many thing changed about me when exactly i joined military i see the life in other point of view , the most important thing in military u should be responsible about ur tasks and their results and that's why i see being an admin on popular server is a big responsability which need a good admin team who care about the server rules and like him always on the top this Unloze Mindset .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Silver

I regret to inform you that you are denied. If you wish to know why, please message me or any other Senior admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.