Should we change the rebuy settings?

How should we change the rebuys on the server?

• No more weapon rebuys except for pistols, grenades and kevlar.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep night vision rebuys. = I don't care about this poll or I don't want to vote.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoX

Lord of the Spacebars
VIP
Oct 11, 2016
Germany
So Glacius told me that I could do a poll about this, so here it is.
Would you like to see any changes to the rebuy settings?
Feel free to give your opinion in the comments.

This topic is only about rebuys. I think that double ammo or restricting the AWP is a different topic which doesn't really fit in here.

I stated my opinion here: https://unloze.com/threads/server-settings.310/#post-3394

(Some of the maps have only one clip of ammo for the item pistols. That's why I added an extra poll with nade, kevlar and pistol rebuys. You don't really have any advantages with pistol rebuys anyway.)

The poll with "one weapon rebuy" is for the people who play with all kinds of weapons like AWP or AK or something else. They should have an option to change to a P90 / TMP for boss fights.

Reactions: jenz
This is a well done suggestion thread. I'm interested on seeing the community reply.

I personally feel that the re-buy is a core part of ZE and should be kept to avoid confusion.
However, I feel like we could adjust weapon pricing so that there are fewer amount of allowed re-buy.

I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Last edited:
well as it stands right now the "dont change anything" option is ahead. Let us give it some more time so that more people have a chance to vote...

on Monday we see what the result is. Currently not changing anything at all is still leading by 3 votes.

The poll is now over and it looks like the settings are not going to be changed.
Of course, it isn't up to me to decide that but let me quote jenz:
Last day to vote, if results stand as right now nothing will be changed.

@Admins Feel free to close this thread.

alright i just got home. I talked with glacius about this some days ago, i am not entirely sure but i think zacade was also present. We said in this case we might also make an midterm solution which would be small changes to the rebuy option. If we change anything it will be increasing the cost of p90´s so that you can rebuy fewer of them. I will have a quick talk with glacius or who else is online today about it.

alright i just got home. I talked with glacius about this some days ago, i am not entirely sure but i think zacade was also present. We said in this case we might also make an midterm solution which would be small changes to the rebuy option. If we change anything it will be increasing the cost of p90´s so that you can rebuy fewer of them. I will have a quick talk with glacius or who else is online today about it.
also tmp then

Reactions: jenz
P90, M249 & TMP price has been doubled.
This should make it so that people with binds to re-buy weapons do not have too much of an advantage.
Thank you for the suggestion, and if any other guns need this, please let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.