Hello,

When I shot zombie it didn't show the hp, like -74

I re-join and it's the same.

Can you fix it?

Thanks for the help.

----------------------

Can you add gift donate 3EUR/month?

Screenshot_81.png

Maybe someone in the [USERGROUP=8]@Technical Assistant[/USERGROUP] Group have an idea :)

Hello,

When I shot zombie it didn't show the hp, like -74

I re-join and it's the same.

Can you fix it?

Thanks for the help.

----------------------

Can you add gift donate 3EUR/month?

View attachment 44

Hmm, both things are strange. I (or any other [USERGROUP=8]@Technical Assistant[/USERGROUP]) will have a look later today.
The gifting thing is pretty weird, in the theme I use (the old one) you can gift donate €3/month to someone else. Can you try that?

Reactions: Person Of Interest
Hmm, both things are strange. I (or any other [USERGROUP=8]@Technical Assistant[/USERGROUP]) will have a look later today.
The gifting thing is pretty weird, in the theme I use (the old one) you can gift donate €3/month to someone else. Can you try that?
If you have permanent VIP, the other options are disabled for you, effectively disabling gifting as well.
I'll try to fix that with some custom edits.

Reactions: Person Of Interest

I change the Style to all there and it's the same 40EUR, maybe cuz I only donate 40e?

If you have permanent VIP, the other options are disabled for you, effectively disabling gifting as well.
I'll try to fix that with some custom edits.

Ok thanks ALL.