Renowned User
Aug 26, 2019
Internets
Nickname: ShadowCreepy
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:187018106
Server I'm applying for: CSS zombie escape
Current Activity: Average, but I can improve in incoming days
Why do I want to be an administrator:
First of all this community has lot of stuff to offer such as enjoying it, having fun and tryhard some difficult maps. I enjoy playing here because you can meet some cool people and play with them.
I seen many situations where player is about to troll and administrator is waiting for him to ruin the round and eban him after, and it's not only this server. And I would like to change that. I'm not saying this because I want to replace current admins, I could behave like that too if there is too much stuff going on perhaps. I'm 100% mature while being on duty, I give chance to person when he fail with item once or when someone troll I would give punishment instantly.
I did some mistakes in the past, it's true. So I hope I will get my chance in this community to become administrator here.

What past experience do I have:
I been administrator on some Garry's mod servers (TTT, Zombie survival, Deathrun)
I also been administrator on cs 1.6 jailbreak server called "Pukawka" something like that, it was polish server in 2010 (possibly dead nowp)
And I been administrator on nide.

Can I play during edgy hours:
No, but if there is opportunity and I have time then maybe
I'm brand new admin and I see person inflating on purpose:
First of all if I see this person inflating then I give him warning, if he do this again I would ban inflator for 1 hour. If I dont know what to do or for how long I should actually ban I ask my seniors.
Last words:
Last time I was denied because I did mistakes as normal player such as nominating maps I shouldn't, or joining only when server is tryharding a map. But now i want to say it has changed, and I really want to become administrator and part of community here. We probably had some disagreements in the past too I dont remember, so I hope you guys will give me a chance and let me show you that I can be good administrator.
PS: I'm mostly serious and honnest person, so pls take it serious what I say up there.

Last edited:
Before I want to continue to read this app, I strongly suggest you should change the dark blue writing as it fucking hard to see. Okay thanks.

:wlenny: :tbc:

Reactions: Creepy
Hi shadow, thank you for applying once again!

I changed the blue colour of your app to something more readable, I am sorry. I don't have anything to say right now so just please wait patiently until we review your application.

Reactions: Creepy
Thanks for changing :p
I actually was about to change color as well but glad you did that for me.

Denied, if you want the reason contact me or the other senior admins

Status
Not open for further replies.