ShadowCreepy's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creepy

Renowned User
Aug 26, 2019
Internets
General Information.
My nick is ShadowCreepy, my oldest ones are "Creepy", or "Dr.Joint".
I am 20 year old Male from Poland (29/04/1999 is my birthday).
My steamid is
STEAM_0:0:187018106
PS: if you want to add me read description.
I'm applying for zombie escape server.
My current activity on unloze zombie escape is decent, I always play here because you guys play more interesting maps, also l like your settings.
2. Why do l want to be an admin?
I would like to become admin because I feel like it would fit to this role...
Also I am strict person and I punish person, if he will ruin other people experience, by trolling with items on zombie escape maps (unless other admins agree).
In the other hand I really want to help people who have special needs.
If l would become admin here, I could try making creative and tryhard events on rarely played maps every 1-2 weeks.
I am also very active at Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Another reason is that l want to meet some new people and possible new friends.
Also l would like players who play here, to feel safe in server and enjoy playing on this server/community in general.
3.What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit you as admin?

I had my admin duty on many servers, on many games, I dont want to list all of them but l just gonna list a few.
I was admin on 10 different servers, I also was an admin on one cs 1.6 jailbreak server back in 2014.
The things that would benefit me are simple, I am hard working person and l can help anyone with anything. I'm also very good advisor, and l know what ls good or bad.
I can handle any difficult task you will give me, and l do my best to accomplish it.
4. Can you play during edgy hours?

No, I cant this early, I wake up at 5:00 AM but l always stay in my bed and sleep after 5 min.
:lenny:
5. Imagine you as brand new admin, you suspect player to inflate on purpose.
First of all if I see very skilled player, let's take Alcolo Oasis for example, getting close to zm, and bam he gets knifed then I take this as inflating, then I kick him as an warning. If it's a bad player, then I leave him, and try to teach him to play more carefully. Just in case i would also watch demo just to make sure that guy really inflated. There is thousand situations how person could inflate, so I gave one of them.

6. Other stuff and/or last words.
Well, my personality is actually pretty simple, I prefer laughing and have fun mostly, and l am person with very high requirements. Also I am mostly friendly person.
I'm not into Lifeblood of Zombie Escape to be honnest, but I try to accept that.
I also like to listening to high bass music just for fun..

Last edited:
Hello and thank for you applying once again ShadowCreepy! I like your determination. You're very active on our ze server and that's is always a big plus, I would consider you a regular at this point.

However, I do have a few concerns:
  1. At the time of your previous application here, you were a trial admin on NiDe, people have brought to my attention that since then you were demoted. I'd like you to tell me your point of view of why you were demoted and how you could change if you were to become an admin here at UNLOZE.
  2. Last but not least you said that you were an admin previously on 11 different servers. That is quite the claim to make without providing server names or sources. Of course, I don't believe that you're lying but I would simply want you to list some of those servers.
I forgot to mention that you do not need to be an admin to create and organize events. You simply need at least one other admin with you to help you enforce rules, exec event configs, etc.

Regardless of what I said above, I am super grateful that you care about our community to the point of applying a second time and I look forward to your reply! In the meantime, I'd like you to wait patiently until we carefully review your application internally and we'll get back to you as soon as we finalize a decision.

EDIT: Added something regarding Event Managers.

Last edited:
I was demoted because I might did a few mistakes in term of extending the map on nide, because we were playing a tryhard map, I dont remember name sadly, and extended when players voted for nemesis map (rocket escape), so I decided to make a vote for extend. Basically didnt followed maybe 1 or 2 points from nide admin guide lines...

I would basically be more serious in term of following those guide lines you guys have, and I would do my best to listen to community players, and answer to their needs.

About admining on servers, I was on 11 servers indeed, I try to list at least 4 because the rest of those was long time ago, on cs 1.6 times...
1. Pukawka.pl JailBreak cs 1.6 2010 (I think it was this exact name of that community) Guys will be missed, they had to close.
2. Zombiemod.pl zombie mod at CS 1.6 2011 (another polish server with weapons and zombies from counter strike Nixon zombies, I cant really remember the full name of that server.) Ps: Community long time dead, I miss those guys.
3. Pukawka.pl GunGame cs 1.6
4. Moderator on cs go (server name very difficult for me to spell, but it was great Czech server)
Edit: The name of that server was "LFS.cz" something like that, long time lost community as well because everyone stopped playing

Last edited:
Reactions: -Hudda
Im sure that shadow can learn about his mistakes like admin
But in nide he got demoted basically for 2 reasons
Extend maps many times even if the players voted other map and they were in 1 stage or was bad score ( most of them ff maps)
Dont do nothing with many spammers
However , since the demotion, i think he learns a lot
He could be good admin here
pd: sorry for my english

Declined. Now this has been talked with quiet possibly the entire admin team (atleast the ones that are active on ze) and there are 2 things we really dont think are okay which would also impact you'r work as an admin. If you want to know what you did wrong or how to have a better chance for you're next application, (which you should not do immedially for obv reasons) you may ask me so and i will explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.