What should default air accelerate be on rooftop runaway 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
Hello, i would like to bring rooftop runaway2's air accelerate up for debate again since i think many would prefer it by default just being 150. I am not proposing to do anything about its nemesis status, that will just be left alone for now. The poll should just run for a week so until 20th october.
People often ask me to switch it to 150 which i do very very often when we end up on rooftop runaway2 and i would therefore much more like it being a default thing instead of people enjoying surf having to rely on me each single time being there.
In the voting i will take into consideration if somebody votes who is not actually playing ze/ somebody who has not been active in 2022.
Take care

Reactions: Martin and Mini.
I am not good with air acceleration but I guess the one where you can surf is 150 so I voted for it.

The reason I've voted for this is because most of Gargantua's maps are treated like casual maps and most of these already have glitches/shortcuts, which make the maps be for relaxing/gathering players and other purposes besides beating them

The maps are also not made that you can defend really much, more like it's a mini journey and that's it (you can't defend the spawn because you will die to nemesis, there are already shortcuts to go to the end and you don't see lots of players goint to the normal way on rooftop), so yeah this is what I think about this.

Reactions: MondoKondo