Sep 2, 2018
Portugal
1. General Information.
-Nickname: Ripper
-Forum Account Link: https://unloze.com/members/rippër-♆.2021/
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34919777
-Server(s) you are applying for: UNLOZE Zombie Escape FastDL Ranking

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
My main reason to applicate for the Admin role is to keep the server that I'm applying for better than already is and help the community to progress more and help the players to feel comfortable when playing, causing a good impression and keep up the good mood.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
I had a lot of experience on a lot of servers, not only Zombie Escape, but other game modes, such as Jailbreak, Minigames... but mostly Zombie Escape. A big part of my experience relies on Portuguese Zombie Escape servers, since it's my naturality, like OverGamers and War-Gamers (really old communities) but I had experience on a Russian server named [Sg] but the main language was English so it wasn't too difficult to communicate because there were other Admins from different countries. I can say that my English is almost native, so I don't have any difficulties talking with everyone, but I misspell a lot.

4. Other stuff and/or last words.
I started playing Zombie Escape a long time ago, since I was 10 years old, and I had the possibility to play with the people who I like to call "The Old-Schools" and still play because I saw them playing in this amazing server. I had also the possibility to find old friends from my country such as Batatatata! and other friends from different countries like Scooter, who was my leader in a group called Zombie Escape Commandos and Jaenas, who was also in the ZEC. I had also made new friends who I really like to play with, such as tom13king, Tom Markssson, William, The Zeus, TheBoss, Luke, Loones... it's a lot of them that I don't even know the number! I really like the mood of the server and I think I could lay a hand. I am a person who likes to mess around with everyone and I'm not shy and don't have shame of nothing, but I can also be serious and correct my mistakes or the others'. I just want to keep up the good mood and help in everything you need.

For those who don't remember, my old nickname was XXItachi, and if you still don't know me, you know now :)

Thank you for reading my application.

Last edited:
That's my boy Itachi.

Good luck with the application! Even though you missed some tata's in my name, i forgive you and i hope you become an admin of unloooze :)

Reactions: Rippër
Status
Not open for further replies.