Rewarding leadership

Kiku-san

User
Jul 5, 2020
Spain
Hey, these days I've been thinking about what makes the server alive, and even when is alive what makes it fun, and the conclusion for me
at least is leaders.

I think that some kind of reward would be great to motivate people to try and not having the same 4 leaders all the time (they do a great job but they are very few), and
keeping the server full of people that even if they dont know the map, they dont die all the time and leave for that.
One of the problems i see is when a big map or event ends, there isn't enough people that want to lead, that carries to the server beeing silent the hole map, and making it look some kind of dead(?)(at least for me)

Feel free to say if it is a shit idea or a good one, and sorry for the typographical errors bad english btw.
I'd like to see if u think it's a good idea what rewards you would like to see for this people.

As a leader I can say that the biggest reward when leading is having players actually listen to you. The win feels more satisfying as a result

Maybe an idea is to let leaders nominate VIP only maps even if they are not VIP. Nide has a cool idea of leaders nominating leading maps.

Hey, these days I've been thinking about what makes the server alive, and even when is alive what makes it fun, and the conclusion for me
at least is leaders.

I think that some kind of reward would be great to motivate people to try and not having the same 4 leaders all the time (they do a great job but they are very few), and
keeping the server full of people that even if they dont know the map, they dont die all the time and leave for that.
One of the problems i see is when a big map or event ends, there isn't enough people that want to lead, that carries to the server beeing silent the hole map, and making it look some kind of dead(?)(at least for me)

Feel free to say if it is a shit idea or a good one, and sorry for the typographical errors bad english btw.
I'd like to see if u think it's a good idea what rewards you would like to see for this people.
I agree we could work in implementing some kind of special access to players with leader access. As it would be a great benefit to have people who can lead.

As a leader I can say that the biggest reward when leading is having players actually listen to you. The win feels more satisfying as a result

Maybe an idea is to let leaders nominate VIP only maps even if they are not VIP. Nide has a cool idea of leaders nominating leading maps.
This sound great. I will add it to the suggestion on our unloze discord.
https://discord.gg/unloze #suggestion-box

Reactions: William! :D
i have heard a little bit of your leading and you are doing fine if you ask me you have to remember that you cant force people to listen if they don't wanna it's not your fault. ps the hole rewarding thing sounds like a nice idea :)
Well that's true, but mostly when I lead I feel like I'm talking to a huge wall xD

Reactions: Flopper
Hi, the vip nomination for leader sounds great because sometimes there is no vip (sometimes they are but afk) to nominate certain maps. Also for a bit of idea (feel free to take or reject this) i think having both exclusive skin for leader and special tag that is [GUIDE] (works like member tag) would be good reward as well.

PS : sorry if there is a mistake in my english, im still learning it xd, Also winning with leader feels nice.
Thanks.

Edit : Hope this help to encourage player to lead so we have quite the variety of leaders in the future