renko's admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.

renko

Admin
Aug 3, 2020
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname: renko
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95980168
-Server(s) you are applying for: Minigames
-Current Activity: MG isn't really active nowadays, But if people are playing i am usually pretty active.

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.
I want to be an admin because it's one of my favourite servers and i want to help the players with any problem they have and keep the server free of trolls and cheaters and have a good atmosphere in general.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.
I have been admin on an MG server and ZE server and i know the basic sourcemod commands and stuff.

4. Can you play during late hours? Do you have the possibility to play during late hours (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage the server around these hours by yourself.
It depends if the server is active or not, since it's Minigames there usually aren't any players on at this time but i can play during this time if needed.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate or breaking the server rules on purpose. Explain to us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seem important to you.
If someone is trolling/spamming i will warn them to stop doing it and if they continue then i will give the proper punishment depending on the situation. If someone is using cheats/scripts/macro i will go to spectate and take a note of their steamid and record a demo and check their perspective and the logs to make sure if they are really cheating, using scripts/macro or not, if it turns out they are then i will give the appropriate punishment.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!
Thanks for taking the time to read my application, Hope you liked it!

Minigames admins are only picked with requiring dazkhar's approval. We are talking about your application but yes it takes some time. Sometimes we are a bit slower with approving zr/mg admins.

I have seen you ingame multiple times, which is a good thing, you are also on the discord which also does matter for fast communication about mg discussions between admins.

I have a bit vague memory regarding you, i could be wrong but did you not at some point in the past use alt accounts here? I could be wrong and if i am just ignore the rest of the sentence but if i am right just know that it does not have harm your application if you in fact just wanna honestly give it a try as admin. A thing i think that is relevant is just that you should be available to talk with the rest of the admin team through discord or the forum so that they can give you feedback in case you become a trial admin.

Have a nice weekend

Minigames admins are only picked with requiring dazkhar's approval. We are talking about your application but yes it takes some time. Sometimes we are a bit slower with approving zr/mg admins.

I have seen you ingame multiple times, which is a good thing, you are also on the discord which also does matter for fast communication about mg discussions between admins.

I have a bit vague memory regarding you, i could be wrong but did you not at some point in the past use alt accounts here? I could be wrong and if i am just ignore the rest of the sentence but if i am right just know that it does not have harm your application if you in fact just wanna honestly give it a try as admin. A thing i think that is relevant is just that you should be available to talk with the rest of the admin team through discord or the forum so that they can give you feedback in case you become a trial admin.

Have a nice weekend
I started playing on unloze minigames server in late 2019 if i remember correctly and since then i have used plenty of different names while playing on the server but never used an alt and i have no reason to use one either, And yes i regularly use discord and would be happy to talk with the admin team there.

Hello renko,

The Senior Admin Team is discussing a few details regarding your application. Sorry for the delay but we might need a bit more time so we can reach a conclusion. Thank you for your patience and be aware of the latest news.

Reactions: jenz and renko
Hi renko,

Your application has been Accepted. You will be contacted by a Senior Admin through Discord so we can explain you the guidelines and further more.

Status
Not open for further replies.