• I don't mind

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D()G@N

Hello fellow CS:S ZE Players

Alright I will straightly get to the point. I am fucking tired of failnades from invidual players that mess up the whole round. This happened lately way too much and drove me crazy. I know that many other think the same way. The fact someone can fuck everyone over is not fair in my opinion, it's not like the team is not defending or something related to that. It's just one guy responsible for all humans. I think this needs to change.

So I suggest we remove fail nades from "tryhard maps". Like that the fun of failnades can be kept on easier "fun" maps. Be aware that I don't want settings to be easier, that's why i also suggest we balance this by reducing the "burn-time" of nades at zombies. The tricky thing is that on this server zombie classes have different "burn-times", I guess we can go with 20% reduce over all classes. I am open for any other (better) ideas for the balance.

Please take a second to vote and the higher ups can have a look at this. I know I am not the only one thinking this way, I appreciate every support. Also I want to say that this is not one of the server comparisons between GFL and Unloze. Just because I am an admin on GFL doesn't mean I want things here the same as there. This is a honest suggestion to improve this server by cutting the ability of single players fucking everything up.

Good points you have there. It's just way too frustating to get failnaded on a good/winning round. The benefits of having a knockback on nades is very minimal ( Nading under urself when stacking, which is cancer and spam nading people at spawn or with item ), but even then they tend to ruin rounds. Since people can't bother to learn to nade above the zombies, might as well change it now and make the gameplay much healthier.

Reactions: D()G@N
Well to be fair, nade knockback did save some rounds. But more good rounds were ruined because of it. I guess if you really want only the knockback effect of the nade u can make it somehow that nades only knock zm back instead of foward (which is a feature on ZED).

Reactions: Middy
Seeing how the voting has gone so far in such a small amount of time, I will discuss this with the higher ups and we'll change it.
Thank you for the well thought-out suggestion.

Reactions: D()G@N
I'd say git gud. Cause if you're mother zm, with the current knockback, and its a win round, you might as well join spec or grab some popcorn to watch humans win. Don't come whining when there's nothing for zombies to use as an advantage to turn things around.

Read my suggestion again. I said I don't want to make it easier for humans. There must be another way cause failnades are cancer. I suggested reducing the burntime of nades for example which is a good balance if you ask me. If you have a better idea just tell us.

Just because failnades are cancer doesn't mean we have to remove them. And to be honest, reducing burn time doesn't really make a difference for removing something that could give the T side an instant win. Like I said, git gud, defend well, learn how to not fail nade, learn how aim for the heads and shoot zms back, knife a fail naded zombie back, improvise, be epic, and you have yourself a win.

But hey, who am I to judge. Bring on another change.
We're always trying new things anyway.

Just because failnades are cancer doesn't mean we have to remove them.

So if you have cancer the doctors shouldn't try to remove it? Okay. lol.

Like I said, git gud, defend well, learn how to not fail nade, learn how aim for the heads and shoot zms back, knife a fail naded zombie back, improvise, be epic, and you have yourself a win.

Ye sure. We can expect and teach this every single ZE Player out there. It's not hard tho.

Ye sure. We can expect and teach this every single ZE Player out there. It's not hard tho.

1- Dont you think taking the fail nade out of TH maps is like taking the "try" and the "hard" out of them?

2- Comparing a disease to a fuck up with the intention of supporting your argument? you're like playing devil's advocate right now "If only the admins removed the allies so that Hitler could gas the Jews"

Those were just my thoughts really, i'd personally keep the fail nades because it adds tension and a sense of risk, if it's removed you take the good with the bad i guess.

Oh and using excuses like "medical condition this" or "National incident that" is really not cool my guy stahp it.

Reactions: Middy

>Try.

Maybe you should read my posts carefully, before going loudmouth mode.
And for your information, not all cases of cancer end up being removed.

I'm not opposed to giving this a try. Just saying you don't really need it. Opinions opinions. Blah blah blah. Stop replying to me, I don't give a fuck, it's up to the higher ups to decide. Vaffanculo.

2- Comparing a disease to a fuck up with the intention of supporting your argument? you're like playing devil's advocate right now "If only the admins removed the allies so that Hitler could gas the Jews"

It's not easy to be ironic on chat tho. Like I was saying that seriously (YES THIS IS IRONIC TOO).

Whatever we are getting out of the topic. Let's stop and see what the higher ups have to say.

See it was easy to spot it because you've stated you were "joking"

It's not that easy to decipher sarcasm through text and do so keep that in mind my dude anyway off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.