Practice red laser jump

D

Deleted Member 192

Hello everyone, i have problem i died red laser quick time events ): i need you help

in video Jump+Crouch Crouch+Jump? (i'm newbie)

Have an idea?, post here

thanks you!

I'm not a ProLaser but I think you have to Jump+Crouch everytime and keep pressing your crouch key like that if the next laser is a crouch you are ready.

But @Kaby is a pro wait for his answer :D

Reactions: Deleted Member 192
U should just keep practicing it. You'll become better at it

Last edited by a moderator:
90% i never survive and i learned to live with that
56735703c16706e2663c8f5f236c61f4bfaa83724f6cd9a6024a8179140681a9.jpg

It also depends on your ping. The higher it is, the earlier you'll have to jump, or crouch, depending on which laser it is. Usually you start noticing a delay around the 160 ping.

Suggestion is of course practice, but keep your ping in check all of the time. It changes from server to server, it depends on how far you are located from the server box.

Ps. I'm a slutty dragon.

Reactions: Life is a Bitch
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0kguguyzu63rbs/ze_ff_training_map_pre4_v6.bsp?dl=0

This is the map in the video. Enjoy :)

Edit: Credits to Noctali ofc :)

Ty (:

It also depends on your ping. The higher it is, the earlier you'll have to jump, or crouch, depending on which laser it is. Usually you start noticing a delay around the 160 ping.

Suggestion is of course practice, but keep your ping in check all of the time. It changes from server to server, it depends on how far you are located from the server box.

Ps. I'm a slutty dragon.

Thanks for help (:

not any other solution than practicing lol, all guys you can see dodging laser perfectly and solo ff maps (or just win) are mostly ff fagget who learned to jump it correctly by playing the same mako/wester mostly 1000000 times, and practice on noctali's map too.

I remember many days when i didn't work connecting on the westershit training, and see 3/4 steam contact on it just to dodge lasers lol. Like from 11 am to 15 pm many days. So... ^^ no magical solutions.

Some are slower, some are faster. In general just train and put your crosshair in the middle of the screen then if the laser is on top of it you crounch, if it's near the ground you jump.... After ----> training ----> gg