Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeGaWa

The Real Futa
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
France
I talked a bit with Birdy and he think doing the whole map can be very long.
I prefer beat the whole map, even if we already beated the Normal.
BUT I'm not making an event for my self so I'll listen to you throught this poll :)
The event is Saturday, sorry for this late poll :3

Reactions: vinto
Ehm... I just loaded the map, went to the admin room and did not find a button to change to extreme mode....xD

Edit: Maybe I am just retarded, someone double check that please xD

Reactions: ZeGaWa
oh... maybe some other admins found it before? if there isn't any buttons... i will just play 1/2 round but not the whole map that's clear

I checked it. After pressing it, the sky turned black and the music went all creepy :feelsgoodman:
It should be this button:
Santassination extreme button.jpg

Reactions: D()G@N
I saw that button, but I thought it would switch between truth ending and normal ending...
Hmm, I haven't played every single stage on this map so I don't know for sure, but I remember that extreme mode had the dark sky and everything.
Maybe the true ending is on extreme mode only?

Hmm, I haven't played every single stage on this map so I don't know for sure, but I remember that extreme mode had the dark sky and everything.
Maybe the true ending is on extreme mode only?
Normal ending: Stage is finished after you kill Santa
Truth ending: The stage continues and you have to kill socrates.

Should be the same on extreme and normal mode I think.

Anyways @Glacius just said, skipping to extreme would not be much of a problem, so I guess we dont have to woory about that.
Also I liked his idea of only doing the Truth ending in extreme mode.

I saw that button, but I thought it would switch between truth ending and normal ending...
Act3 ending depend if you get the 3 "secrets".
If you get them, you play immediatly the Truth act (same round as act3).
If you win the truth, it will change the mode to Truth (extreme) so dark sky on each act, and more npc.
And you will start with Prologue Truth

If you dont get them, you restart at Prologue normal.

Pressing the button is like winning the Truth

Reactions: D()G@N and Neon
Act3 ending depend if you get the 3 "secrets".
If you get them, you play immediatly the Truth act (same round as act3).
If you win the truth, it will change the mode to Truth (extreme) so dark sky on each act, and more npc.
And you will start with Prologue Truth

If you dont get them, you restart at Prologue normal.

Pressing the button is like winning the Truth
So @ghoX was right. Sorry for causing panic then :D

Reactions: ghoX
E-erhm. Special note for everyone. Beating the whole map, including Extreme, is, as Luff has said, Impossible.

So with that said, keep in mind, we're only going for the normal stages. If we do beat those, we might play around aimlessly at the extreme, but I will tell you right now, it'll be a mess. There will be no winning Extreme stages. If we beat Stage 1 on extreme, it'll be a miracle.

Reactions: Neon
E-erhm. Special note for everyone. Beating the whole map, including Extreme, is, as Luff has said, Impossible.

So with that said, keep in mind, we're only going for the normal stages. If we do beat those, we might play around aimlessly at the extreme, but I will tell you right now, it'll be a mess. There will be no winning Extreme stages. If we beat Stage 1 on extreme, it'll be a miracle.

lol even Luffaren himself said it's impossible? Shouldn't he nerf the map then? I mean what's the goal of a tryhard map you can't beat.

It's impossible because no one wants to spend this much time on a single map. And then there's also that feeling you get when you lose a round after 15-20 minutes.
The only viable nerf I can think of is splitting the map in 2 parts:one map for playing the normal stages and one for extreme. It shouldn't be too hard to do (maybe). Or separate stage 3 and truth.
We can also get better at the map, but this is harder to pull off.

It's impossible because no one wants to spend this much time on a single map. And then there's also that feeling you get when you lose a round after 15-20 minutes.
The only viable nerf I can think of is splitting the map in 2 parts:one map for playing the normal stages and one for extreme. It shouldn't be too hard to do (maybe). Or separate stage 3 and truth.
We can also get better at the map, but this is harder to pull off.
If it's to replay the same stages but harder there is really no point in separating a map into 2.
That would just make people download 200-300 mb again. More or less entities dont change anything to the size.

And as for separating the act3+truth from the main map , that could be better for sure, but that wouldn't make the map "story" work.
You would go:
Prologue, act1, act2 -> change map: act3,truth -> change map to the previous one -> Truth mode on prologue, act1, act2 -> change map again -> truth mode on act3 and truth.

The map is made for events, not to be played casually. So even if the last levels are long, they are worth being in the map.
For once there is a very challenging map, let's keep it that way

If it's to replay the same stages but harder there is really no point in separating a map into 2.
That would just make people download 200-300 mb again. More or less entities dont change anything to the size.

And as for separating the act3+truth from the main map , that could be better for sure, but that wouldn't make the map "story" work.
You would go:
Prologue, act1, act2 -> change map: act3,truth -> change map to the previous one -> Truth mode on prologue, act1, act2 -> change map again -> truth mode on act3 and truth.

The map is made for events, not to be played casually. So even if the last levels are long, they are worth being in the map.
For once there is a very challenging map, let's keep it that way
I agree with that. I don't feel like it should be changed (yes despite what I said) because I really like how it is right now. And this is one of many new hard maps which I enjoy playing.

Reactions: D3J4de
Status
Not open for further replies.