Poll for Antijump Spamming

Should we add Obus Antijump Spam plugin to ZE?

• Yes i think we should add it to prevent Jump spamming in crouch areas

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • No i think it will give to much advantage to Humans

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • I am indifferent and want to voice that

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
So uhm, its been a VERY LONG time since we did an propper community based decision. I want to apologize for the lack of participation that the community lately had in decision making. Of course could you people also make polls about matters that are important to you yourself but yes alot of decisions have lately been made with less community involvement than i preffered.

So should we add this: https://github.com/CSSZombieEscape/sm-plugins/blob/master/AntiJumpSpam/scripting/AntiJumpSpam.sp

What it does is that it blocks Zombies from spam jumping in crouch areas causing them to have little to no knockback. It only works on Zombies and not on humans as far as i know. According to what Obus wrote this Antijump plugin should also be less annoying.

Polls ends on Sunday.

Reactions: Bird Is The Word
Well, dont we actually run my old 'n wacky one?
If thats the case i'd say yea, cuz this one seems more solid then mine.

Pls dont do this, humans have already enough advantages, dont add 1 more.

Pls dont do this, humans have already enough advantages, dont add 1 more.
When the ct team's usually composed of retards which really hurts to say, you tend to give them every advantage they can get, plus with one instance of 8 people shooting at a crouched zombie with no knockback you cant really argue that it's not broken and that it should stay.

Unloze making democracy great again! Unfortunately I don't have any strong feelings regarding the issue tho xd

Reactions: jenz
If this antijump thing gets implemented, do it like Brook said. I also think it would make atix too easy. So, just add it on maps that have somewhat broken vents or spam-jumpable-holds. I can't even remember any maps that would need this besides predator and surf_facility but a lot of people seem to think otherwise.
Anyways, I'm fine with how it is right now but let's see how it turns out.

Reactions: Blake and Brook
Status
Not open for further replies.