Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeGaWa

The Real Futa
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
France
READ EVERYTHING BEFORE VOTING PLEASE

I had the idea when Jenz said : We should play maps like de_dust2 and de_inferno on ze setting one day.

I want to make an Unloze Tournament, but not a ZE Tournament. A real CSS or CSGO Tournament.
Basicly I already wrote everything on how to make this Event possible. The only thing I need is some samples and feedback from the community. Because doing an Event with no interest at all will be totally useless.

So it will be a simple Tournament with atleast 8 teams, imo less than 8 teams will not be interesting.

It can be a 5v5 or a 2v2. There will be rewars ofc. I was also thinking about Streaming , maybe not all the matches but it can be fun, the only problem is I can't stream (I never tried but imo my pc can't handle it)
I also need to talk to [USERGROUP=8]@Technical Staff[/USERGROUP] and @jenz, because we need servers, I can setup them and I can lend my own CSGO server if the tournament is on CSGO. I don't know if this exist on CSS, but on CSGO there is something called 'ebot' that setup automaticly the server for a match it's really usefull. I searched a bit but I didnt found anything, so if there is a way to make a quick plugin to do MapVeto on the server and a standby status that allow players to be ready for css it can be really cool.

Ofc for the moment this is just an idea, I need a good feedback from the community and also the approval from higher ups. A lot of thing can be change, if you see something just write it down.
I don't know if a Non ze/mg event can be good, but we are all CounterStrike player right ? :>
A lot of Poll will be made after this one, except if this Poll is a clear NO :wlenny:

Here what is my first idea for this event and how I see it.

Idea Of Bracket :

P0g8ETM.png

General Rules :
Try to make a team with ze players, there is no real interest of inviting no ze players.
Provide your SteamID before the Tournament.
Make a screenshot of the « status » command when the 10players are on.
Make a screenshot of the final result.
Bhop will be disable just in case.
Min number of Teams: 8
Max number of team can be up to 16.
Players will do a Veto in game following this order: ABBAAB
The side will be decided by a knife round.
The upper team will be called A and the bottom team will be called B

Plugin Veto/Match(CSS):
Each team ban a maps following the order ABBAAB
The last map will be loaded directly
Players will stay in a standby mode, then need to type !ready on each side to start the knife round.
Winners of the knife round can choose to !stay or !switch
Then each team need to type !ready.
The match can start.

Ebot Plugin(CSGO):
For CSGO we just need to add the ebot plugin on the server.
Setup the ebot on : http://public.ebot.wedeho.be
The Veto can be made by text or vocal.
And let players play.

Rules 5v5 :
Match will be BO1
Match will be MR15
OT will be MR3 ($10000 and 6 rounds)

Maps Pool (CSS):
de_train
de_dust2
de_nuke
de_inferno
de_tuscan
de_season
de_mirage

Maps Pool (CSGO):
de_nuke
de_train
de_inferno
de_cache
de_mirage
de_cbble
de_overpass

Rules 2v2 :
Maps will be aim maps
Match will be BO1
Match will be MR15 (or less)
OT will be MR3

Maps Pool :
[NEED_TO_SEARCH]

Prizes :
1st : 3 Months VIP for the Team
2nd : 2 Months VIP for the Team
3rd : 1 Month VIP for the Team

I personally think this is a good idea.
I could help manage it with @ZeGaWa (If he allows me :hdlenny:) .

6 Rounds is alright.
But i think the last overall match should be competitive standards (16 Rounds, 16k).

Going team standards, if we get enough people to contribute to the match, it could be a 5v5.

I Could throw in a
M4A1-S | Atomic Alloy ~ Factory New
Sticker: Headshot Guarantee, Lucky 13
To the most contributed / supportive player. :wlenny:

I like the idea it could be really fun though organising to get everyone on at the same time (with random players ) is not easy.

Maybe we can do a football tournament? In the run up to Christmas I think people will maybe want to play less seriously and have more fun.

Aim maps are good too.

I like the idea it could be really fun though organising to get everyone on at the same time (with random players ) is not easy.

Maybe we can do a football tournament?

Aim maps are good too.

Football?
:lul::lul::lul:

Maybe we can do a football tournament? In the run up to Christmas I think people will maybe want to play less seriously and have more fun.

Aim maps are good too.

A soccer tournament would be more even if you compare it to a tournament in de_dust where some players don't even play comp and wouldn't even get a chance if they go up against some other high lvl comp players. Because its a game where everyone has a chance to win the prizes when all are at the same skill lvl? In my opinion. :wlenny: :wlenny:

Reactions: Ostkand
6 Rounds is alright.
But i think the last overall match should be competitive standards (16 Rounds, 16k).

It's only the OT (OverTime) that have 6 Round.
Matches will be classic MR15 that mean the first to 16 rounds win...

to get everyone on at the same time (with random players ) is not easy
Yes this is one of the most hard part.

Maybe we can do a football tournament?
I was thinking about a soccer Tournament way before, but I don't know how to manage it correctly.
How to play it ? Real Soccer rules like : A timer and No max goal, or like a CS match with short round timer and a score limit.
Then do we allow TK ? How many player per team ? Which map si better for how many players ect
As a full time csgo player, playing in a team everynight I know how works Comp match and which rules they use that's why its easier for me haha

But anyway I wouldnt mind a Soccer Tournament too. It can be really fun. We still need server other than MG to not block it.
And I think I need someone to help me for the soccer one if there is special cfg to use, what are the best maps ect, and think about the rules.

Like I said my Idea Tournament is just an idea, we can change everything even the Tournament itself. If the community think it's better to do a Soccer Tournament instead of a Classic one we can go for it. I'll make more poll after this one to know on which game you want it and which mode.

wouldn't even get a chance if they go up against some other high lvl comp players
Yeah I was thinking about that too, the skill gap can be huge. Even if I scramble the teams to put more RNG in it there is a possibility to get a high skill team vs a very low team and that's not balance at all.

I want to have a minimum of balance and something a bit fair.

Reactions: TheSilentBang
There are two soccer mods you can use if you wanted to go down Soccer mod. They both do automatic scoring. So if blues score, then red teams die and kick off starts again, but score updates to 1-0 blue.

You cant TK (though you can score own goals), you also cant knife the opposite team, and the ball doesnt damage the opposite team.

You can do maybe first to 5, whichever team wins 5 rounds quickest goes through.

Team should be 5vs5 - well no more than 5 otherwise it would take ages to score.

If its chosen I'm happy to help with the config or installing the mod :)

It's only the OT (OverTime) that have 6 Round.
Matches will be classic MR15 that mean the first to 16 rounds win...

Yes this is one of the most hard part.

I was thinking about a soccer Tournament way before, but I don't know how to manage it correctly.
How to play it ? Real Soccer rules like : A timer and No max goal, or like a CS match with short round timer and a score limit.
Then do we allow TK ? How many player per team ? Which map si better for how many players ect
As a full time csgo player, playing in a team everynight I know how works Comp match and which rules they use that's why its easier for me haha

But anyway I wouldnt mind a Soccer Tournament too. It can be really fun. We still need server other than MG to not block it.
And I think I need someone to help me for the soccer one if there is special cfg to use, what are the best maps ect, and think about the rules.

Like I said my Idea Tournament is just an idea, we can change everything even the Tournament itself. If the community think it's better to do a Soccer Tournament instead of a Classic one we can go for it. I'll make more poll after this one to know on which game you want it and which mode.

Yeah I was thinking about that too, the skill gap can be huge. Even if I scramble the teams to put more RNG in it there is a possibility to get a high skill team vs a very low team and that's not balance at all.

I want to have a minimum of balance and something a bit fair.

oh lmao

There are two soccer mods you can use if you wanted to go down Soccer mod. They both do automatic scoring. So if blues score, then red teams die and kick off starts again, but score updates to 1-0 blue.

You cant TK (though you can score own goals), you also cant knife the opposite team, and the ball doesnt damage the opposite team.

You can do maybe first to 5, whichever team wins 5 rounds quickest goes through.

Team should be 5vs5 - well no more than 5 otherwise it would take ages to score.

If its chosen I'm happy to help with the config or installing the mod :)

3v3 is better in my opinion. gives players more space to make plays, rather that a field filled up with players and then its just chaos.
cGF0aDovdW5zdGFibGUuanBn

Status
Not open for further replies.