Poll || About Event

What do you want to do about Event

• Make SOMES Events during Week (Only when I'm not up the Week-end)

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Make Event during Week-end and add a New Event Manager

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Kick ZeGaWa and Choose a New Event Manager

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeGaWa

The Real Futa
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
France
As you can see I dont organize Event anymore, not because I dont want, it's just because I can't be present during week-end so I don't schedule events atm.
Normally it will calmdown the next Month, I have to move between 2 for my study/work.
I'm up during the week, I can schedule and be present that's not a problem.
But I know this can be annoying for a lot of player to participate at an event during the week.

So I want to make a poll about that.
The fact is Jenz want me to be present during each event I organize (and I'm agree with that)
But I'm alone now, even if @Qlimax is wearing the Event Manager Badge he dont want to make Event anymore.
So maybe we can choose an other Event Manager who can help me for that.

Or kick me out of the Event Manager Role and choose a new one, I will feel sad but I can understand that :3

Reactions: vinto and Migza
i think adding 1 or 2 more event managers shouldnt be much of a problem. if one of them wants to a specific event on the weekend he should just organize, and schedule it :)

Reactions: ZeGaWa
I think we need another event manager for this days ^^, but please don't chose a final fantasy fag. Pls, that's my only wish :weed:

Reactions: Solid
minas, pidaras, mako every day....problem solved till zega comes back from my basem....I MEAN back to us ready to manage events:wlenny:

Personnally and all honestly i'm waiting for zegawa comes back, then i'll see. But for sure i don't want to be admin on a fag server, so i'll see if i continu or if i stay as normal player. Because u are all making jokes about a lotr / FF events marathon etc everytimes... but it's already the case or almost.
I mean "Lord of the Rings event. First Mines of Moria then Mount Doom then Minas Tiret then Isengard and as last Minas Tirith. Perfect event for me. :wlenny::wlenny: " ---> That's basically the type of things who make ppls think it's fun when u write/say this on a server. because somes make jokes about it and others follow, also i have the impression there is something like a "fag blocus" i don't know how to call it, who make ppls vote for fag maps, every days.
Or guys always singing "admun minas" u will recognize them even if i like many of them". That's basically the type of things who help to turn a cool server into a fag server.
Yesterday, as always, i joined, then saw westersand, then wanderer... Hopefully we asked with some other players for harry even if many said it crash. That made some variety for at least one evening...

I would really enjoy a castlevania event, or paper v7 + another map. Or an event about maps we never play, from the most tryhard map to the easiest map we have.

Yes i'm a little tired of this...

Reactions: Erebus
Personnally and all honestly i'm waiting for zegawa comes back, then i'll see. But for sure i don't want to be admin on a fag server, so i'll see if i continu or if i stay as normal player. Because u are all making jokes about a lotr / FF events marathon etc everytimes... but it's already the case or almost.
I mean "Lord of the Rings event. First Mines of Moria then Mount Doom then Minas Tiret then Isengard and as last Minas Tirith. Perfect event for me. :wlenny::wlenny: " ---> That's basically the type of things who make ppls think it's fun when u write/say this on a server. because somes make jokes about it and others follow, also i have the impression there is something like a "fag blocus" i don't know how to call it, who make ppls vote for fag maps, every days.
Or guys always singing "admun minas" u will recognize them even if i like many of them". That's basically the type of things who help to turn a cool server into a fag server.
Yesterday, as always, i joined, then saw westersand, then wanderer... Hopefully we asked with some other players for harry even if many said it crash. That made some variety for at least one evening...

I would really enjoy a castlevania event, or paper v7 + another map. Or an event about maps we never play, from the most tryhard map to the easiest map we have.

Yes i'm a little tired of this...
Haters gonna hate.

Reactions: Erebus
brook, i don't necessary blame u since i know u play other maps. But pls this type of answer confirm what i say. U( or a fag) basically just like troll and don't care about others. Don't take it personnally, i just like to say things how they are, u know it guys.

+ basically i have nothing against minas, or even wester (originally)
And i have nothing against u lol

Reactions: Erebus and Brook
brook, i don't necessary blame u since i know u play other maps. But pls this type of answer confirm what i say. U( or a fag) basically just like troll and don't care about others. Don't take it personnally, i just like to say things how they are, u know it guys.

+ basically i have nothing against minas, or even wester (originally)
And i have nothing against u lol

Was just kidding man no worries :p

Reactions: Erebus and vinto
I know that the map is old, and not that interesting anymore, especially in 2017, but can we try hard Lila Panic and beat the map? Its still a SlayerDragon map, which is worth beating. :>

Reactions: vinto
even in 2k17 this map is still a good map exxo i like it. But u know wich the bunch of fag.... sorry i mean with the ff players it will be hard :kappa:

But good idea ! if lila is in a poll i vote for it

Reactions: Exodus
Status
Not open for further replies.