pistolblu's Admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.

pistolblu

New User
May 15, 2022
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname - pistolblu
-Age - 20
-Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:507999801
-Server(s) you are applying for - Jailbreak
-Current Activity - pretty active

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community
Jailbreak has been one of my favorite gamemodes of all the source games, starting from condition zero. I'll be happy to do my duty, moderating pesky rulebreakers.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any community and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.

I have no past moderation experiences but know the basic commands like:- !slay !kick !ban, and all that shabang.

4. Can you play during late hours? Do you have the possibility to play during late hours (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage the server around these hours by yourself.

I don't know if you can count late hours as the time the servers are most active in my opinion? but I'll fill this out anyway. Yes, I can play during late hours as my time is IST and by the time the server is active it's around 10 am for me, and can mostly manage alone.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, suspect a player to inflate or break the server rules on purpose. Explain to us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seem important to you.

I'd first warn or ban him, depending on the situation. If it's a mass freekiller, he's dead on the spot. If the person is not obliging with my decision, I'd consult my higher-ups for slight advice or give him a punishment according to the reason.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!

Also friends with most refugees from HeLL(pedos) and can along quite swell.

• Love
Reactions: Jan
Hello pistolblu.

We appreciate your interest in becoming part of our Admin Team, especially for our new JailBreak server, but we're currently in development and giving our final touches. We are excited to read new applications from all of the community, especially to this server. Unfortunately, we have to reject yours since the applications are not officially opened for JailBreak. You can find out when we open the Admin Applications by looking at the title of the following thread: [OPEN] [ZE] [MG] [ZR] Admin Application State

Greetings,
The Senior Admin Team

Reactions: Kip
Status
Not open for further replies.