Help Needed Official UNLOZE Emoticon/Smiley discussion

Shino

Developer
Mapper
Oct 12, 2016
The admin team of UNLOZE decided to change our emoticon/smiley collection on the forums. So if you feel like having a new one which fits our community, you can share it here with us and we decide to add it or not (probably will be added any new fitting emoticon since our current ones are pretty out-dated).

We accept any kind of emoticon/smiley ideas as long as they can be considered as morally acceptable (no nudity, no weeb shit [:tbc: is an exception as it's a meme]) from anyone. Comment your ideas under this thread and we will add it ASAP (and please post pics with transparent background if needed).

Can we have a führer emoticon pls? or a windmill of peace?

Obviously need a Middy emoticon.
Tbh I would happily add it :wlenny:

we need monkaS
Will be added surely

We need the FeelsGoodMan and FeelsAmazingMan emote!!
I think FeelsBadMan should be added as well (since we already have :feelsgoodman:)

Can we have a führer emoticon pls? or a windmill of peace?
I think it wouldn't be a problem since we have :nazi: on the server, but I'll ask the other admins if it's acceptable

cancer meme
I wouldn't add it since it's a new pure form of cancer (that's only my opinion, and I personally just simply hate it), but the others will decide if they want it

Reactions: Filip
Smilies are outdated and.. bad. What we need is the freshest (and most overused) twicth memes!
3x
monkaS obviously
3x
and something for the stories. NiceStoryRoss

LUL and thinkingface will be added soon (as soon as Glacius checks my messages and uploads them). No weeb twitch emotes will be added tho, BUT there will be an animated weeb emoticon instead. (Maybe I'll find some other animated ones, not exactly weeb ones, because I don't want too many of them, maybe I'll add some.)

Reactions: D3J4de and Brook