(Un)-Official Event Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santassination (only act 3 extreme + secret level)
FF55A572D724B5CB2B3EC194D31B71CCE703888A
Or Fapescape_Rote

ADC0FB37EF38C95DCAC7E8C1CA4FF4993B5092C3
:monkas:

Last edited:
Since we have played through all maps again I would like to suggest something special. Knife only on all FF maps PogChamp.

Beside that joke I was actually thinking of that we should make a real special event. Something that everyone will "enjoy" XD. You guys will surely say now WTF haha. So the following idea I had in mind. First the event is mainly focused on "racing".

Before the round starts the randomizer will choose 30 people becoming "zombie" and 30 people staying "human" on each map(Depending on the amount of people we have on the server of course). The teams should be "equally" distributed. However after that somehow there will be a COUNTER for each human and zombie reaching the end target. For example when 1 human reaches it, the Human team will get 1 point on the human score. If 1 zombie reaches first, then the Zombie team will gain 1point. Now after some time there will be for example 15 humans and 10 zombies passed depending on the players bhop skills. At the end we will see who has more points collected and that team with more points will get a special reward(Maybe some points in ranking or a special skin access for some days or something else I have to think of....).

So this will go for some maps long.

After that we will come to the second part enabling "AUTO BHOP" for some maps on(I see the hate incoming).

And the third part of the event will be even more special. We will play maps like Mako/Westersand/Paramina/Feywood/Cosmo...but with items enabled and normal bhop again. The items will be placed upon the way we have to bhop but the funny thing will be that humans or zombies will be able to use their items to stop the opponent team for a certain amount of time like using "lure" or even "warping" the human team away or becoming invisible and bhopping through so they have a successfully win guaranteed. I think this last part would be really fun if right implemented.

1)So maps for normal bhop would be:
Licciana
Arctic
Icecap
Biohazard_RPD
Escape horizon
Mount doom
Mines of moria
temple_raider

2)Auto bhop maps:
Potc
Sandstorm
boatescape
firewall laboratory
Icecap Derp
30Seconds

3)Item bhop maps:
Mako
Westersand
Paramina
Feywood
Cosmo
Minas(the memes LUL)

I know it will take a lot of effort making the config for this but I am sure it is possible and not impossible. So I would like to know from Neon or Zuff or someone else if its possible to do this. Every other idea and opinion is also much appreciated. I am sure this could be fun as much as different from the events we used to have.

Some other maps that are good for racing:
ze_island_escape_sg_01
ze_mirrors_edge_reborn_v4_3 (first level is the race to the chopper)
ze_jp_lostworld_v3_i3d
ze_firewall_laboratory_part2_3
ze_iamlegend_b2

Another different way we could do the race is with nemesis mode and stripping all cts to have only knife and a smoke grenade. Balanced for zombies by having enough mother zm so that the number of smokes will run out if not timed well, also having a quick infection timer.

Sounds good Feach. We could replace it with the second part "auto bhop". Would be a better choice at least. Totally support your idea. For your suggestion we could simply do zombies against humans(on chosen maps), since it will be already hard for humans reaching the end target. Maybe like if one human at least reaches the end the human team won the round and if all humans were killed the zombie team obviously won.

So i got 2 event ideas they are both rather extreme but maybe they will pass. :thinking:

Kim&Päss combo

*Friday:
-ze_fapescape_v1_2
-ze_tesv_skyrim_v2_2fix
*Saturday:
-ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3f

Classic mako

-ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v6_b08

Special kicker: Items available only from older versions so materias like: aqua/barrier/bio/mimic are restricted.

I will just quickly mention here that we are planning to do something special for the 100th event. It will be both Lifeblood of Zombie Escape and tryhard during the whole weekend, so I hope we can prepare something really dank then :lenny::tbc:

Status
Not open for further replies.