(Un)-Official Event Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took about 10 mins to swap the skin paths in the config files. It's not much work and it was fun :)

I remember it from back in the days, and players found it very amusing with the skin changes. So I would vote for this to become a weekend event :):harambe::feelsamazingman:

Going back to a possible halloween event. Possibly we can choose from:

Shaun of the Dead
Slender
Halloween House
Biohazard Manor
Doom
Doom beta
Crypt
Haunted Lab Escape
Stalker??
Journey

Any ghost zombie skins?

Any ghost zombie skins?

Yesterday on Halloween someone forced the zombie to have ghost skin, it was nice maybe we can use them.
I think only higher up can do it so we need to wait their reply.

But for tonight we can run a secret event. Sadly our Event Manager was busy with Uni so he didnt had time to prepare something except if he kept it secret :wlenny:

Ze_VouoV,Ze_MowoM what ever its called + alcaria project or something like that which is also from cs go

Reactions: D3J4de
Hey listen :

What about a good old Nipperhouse event for XMAS? As you can imagine, the hide and seek version of the map with santas, not the normale defusing. Would be fun. The map (i'm not sure if it's the good link) : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492960269

I don't care what you mama said xmas time is eeeeer

570x180.jpg

Reactions: TheSilentBang
yea it seems to bug when i post pic on messages, i can't see it too in my post don"t know why

Hey listen :

What about a good old Nipperhouse event for XMAS? As you can imagine, the hide and seek version of the map with santas, not the normale defusing. Would be fun. The map (i'm not sure if it's the good link) : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492960269

I don't care what you mama said xmas time is eeeeer

Both xmas_nipperhouse versions are on the minigames but the hide and seek one is on admin list. It does sound like a good idea, i already had some ideas in mind for a minigames christmas event and this map was in my head.
If you have any other suggestions, feel free to post in the minigames event suggestions thread here : https://unloze.com/threads/minigames-maps-event-suggestions.834/

Thanks for sharing your idea with us.

Reactions: vinto
i like tkara and traak the 2 maps are linked. Antartika has a good chalenge and is a nice map too.
I like this idea

Please next event combo:
ze_christmas_beta3f
ze_christmas_infection_v2_3
ze_GoT_The_North_b4
ze_frostdrake_tower_v1s

Sephiroth nemesis event on Mako v5 Extreme 2. Like a normal nemesis map apart from sephiroth as mother zombie (from ex3 zombieden ending), no freeze grenades and no ultima for humans (sephiroth cant be killed either). You have to rely on your laser dodging abilities xddd and materia usage to win. We can play around with some rules if its too imbalanced (no shooting lasers through walls, through zombie cage, while bahamut is casting etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.