(Un)-Official Event Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we play gain ZE_Ponchermonkey for a next event (not this week end ). This map is tottally fun and have to be practiced

I suggest admuns keeping in memorie a ZE deadcore event for an event in the future (maybe in 2 weeks after this week end event).
This map is awsome and too much peoples mad because they die, and it's an original map. Peoples wanted to go further in the map when they started to understand last time we played it. Just a matter of practice.

An exemple of the map for those who didn't see it :

* Yes this is a CS:GO video but his map is already on CSS*

Reactions: D3J4de
Ok i do my nostar now, but admun it's my B-day in 3 days, so i would ask if it's possible to do a ZE_Deadcore event as i requested next week (because already MG event this week end).

Thank you to considere this proposition :)

@Alcolo Oasis

Really liked your movie event, could be done over a weekend:

• Starwars
  • Stargate
  • Deathstar
  • Indiana Jones map
  • POTC (I think 2 maps)
  • Titanic
  • Shaun of the Dead
  • Jurassic Park
  • Harry Potter
  • Lord of the Rings (Minas!)
A lot of those are not played much. Maybe make those pistol only (apart from the last 2 and POTC IV)

Reactions: Migza
To add context, there was just an insane rote run that barely fell short. It's time to dedicate our event resources for the completion of this map! \o/

FAPESCAPE ROTE OR BIOSHOCK!

Fuck Zuff. Go Fapescape Rote + Bioshock together on Saturday.

How about playing a map we havent played in ages? PIDARAS!

Pidaras + Icecap Derp event on Sunday. Or some other old school maps like above mentioned the movie one.

We should actually start doing 2 events one on Saturdays and one on Sundays. You will ask why? Simply because we never do old school map events. On Saturdays we could do Tri Hard maps and on Sundays chilled old school maps and both sides would be satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.