Nomination Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

1nfomercial

Compensator and Creator
Oct 11, 2016
I nominated Trainescape Final to be the played next map, but unfortunately it was not chosen. Therefore, I wanted to nominate it again during the next map. When I tried to pick it, it said that it was recently played ("Recently Played 17") and I could not chose this map for nomination.
How is that possible? We were enough players.

Maybe just a bug, did you take a screen ?
But it seems like a rare bug because I never saw it

//Nemesis 01
sm_nominate_exclude "ze_boatescape6_remix_fix2"

playing boatescape puts trainescape on cooldown, the same way playing trainescape puts boatescape on cooldown. This is to prevent all 3 nemesis maps from being played everyday as some people feel tired of the mod while others highly enjoy it.

Ok, thank you for your answer. I did not know about the cooldown update. Bummer!

CASE CLOSED

Last edited:
Reactions: jenz
Oh didnt know about that at all.
There are other thing like that on the server ? :3

Reactions: Struppi
uhm... there are probably still some very map specific settings. For example that some maps like westersand have a longer cooldown. Also playing Paranoid puts Mountain escape on cooldown and vice versa.

Edit1: Never mind that is not the case anymore, it got removed again. i just checked the files.

Reactions: ZeGaWa
Also playing Paranoid puts Mountain escape on cooldown and vice versa.

Edit1: Never mind that is not the case anymore, it got removed again. i just checked the files.

Maybe you should put it back :wlenny:
Or even remove paranoid from the server :kappa:

Reactions: 1nfomercial
Well sure, we could do that. Theres just a lot of ppl with different opinions so easiest way to implement it would be through polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.