Event Nominate the NEXT EVENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tb

Ghey Healur
Leader
Oct 13, 2016
After the frostdrake travesty, I want to try a GFL like system. Here you will name a map and any special conditions needed to beat the map, I will keep it simple. For a nomination to be considered, it will need ATLEAST 3 likes. Liking more than one post is allowed, and if a lot of nominations have over 3 likes, the top 5 most liked posts will be select. WE WILL be weeding out multiple account holders and people who abuse the vote system after we open the poll will be banned.

Also liking your own post does NOT count.

Nominations will be counted on 21/08/17 0:00 GMT+0

Remember the most liked posts will go into a poll on Monday, like your favourite suggestion to get it into the poll!

RESULTS:

The Top 5 Liked Posts who will enter the poll tommorow:

Soft Serve Combo - suggested by SilentBang - 11 votes
Mountain Escape (ALL BOSSES) - suggested by jenz - 7 votes
LOTR Marathon - suggested by Strongfield - 6 votes
Puklica Combo - suggested by SilentBang - 6 votes
Westersand Marathon - suggested by Abs - 6 votes

Next weeks nominations will open after the event ASAP. Be there or be square.

Additionally a new only 1 nomination per player rule will be applied on the next nominations to ensure fairness for everyone. Thank you for participating!

Last edited:
Puklica Maps :- ze_Pirates_Port_Royal (CSS version), ze_Pirates_Port_Royal (CSGO version), ze_bathroom (Winning each map gives you 1 week VIP, if all three won 1 month VIP). Pistols only, double ammo, knock back increased and boss HP adjusted.
(Has been suggested many times by many people, the conditions i added my self, can be ignored or adjusted as required)

Last edited:
LOTR-Marathon, chronologically
1. Mines of Moria

Variant A : No SMGs, more Motherzombies, fast zombie spawn
Variant B : Faster Zombies, less knockback, more health, less Motherzombies

2. Isengard

Variant A : No SMGs, more Motherzombies, more health
Variant B : Faster Zombies, more health, less knockback, Zombies have to stab Humans to death
(normal Knifedamage)

3. Helms Deep

Variant A : No SMGs, no Nades, more Motherzombies, fast zombie spawn
Variant B : Faster Zombies, more Motherzombies, more health

4. Minas Tirith

Variant A : Only Ammo and Oil, No SMGs
Variant B : Nemesismode, no Zombie-items

5. Mount Doom

Variant A : Fast Zombie spawn, more Motherzombies, less knockback and more speed for zombies
Variant B : Very fast Zombies, less Motherzombies, no SMGs, more health

ze_TESV_Skyrim: All human characters and zombie dragonpriest are disabled (scroll, heal staff and other zombie items are allowed).

mako v5
cosmo
feywood
wester v8 v7
tyranni
wanderers palace

Event but we will only play the last stage of each ff map and the only who win a price are the guys that solo one of the last stages. so team win doesnt count as a win. if we win all last stages with no solo there is no price . this event would bring more competition into ze and more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.