New Cash System Final Vote

How to proceed with the new Cash System?

• Keep it. (and if needed continue to balance it further)

Votes: 31 43.7%
  • Remove it. (back to state before 31st July)

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Partial removal. (remove cash carrying over but keep money for defending)

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D()G@N

Alright it's time we decide a final solution on this.

Since the last vote was pretty much a tie between supporters and opponents, we decided to make a new vote. Before voting please keep in mind that the system has changed a lot since release. I bet a lot of opinions changed since the last time people voted (to the good or bad), but some of those didn't change their vote on the previous thread. That's why we hope a new vote will bring more clarity.

The vote will end in 7 days, if you are still unsure about the new system you have couple days to test it and choose your final decision. The question and answers are simple. Think about it and vote, we need as many voters as possible to get a solution we know the majority wants.

Discussions may continue in this new thread if wished (will lock the other one).

Last edited by a moderator:
Did we vote for !zammo? No, u guys just added it on the server. No respect on that.

- Limit zammo to twice or thrice per round
- Limit gun rebuys to 3 or 4 per round (prevents tmp and p90 rebuy spamming that is nothing short of annoying)
- When your money is over 20k at the end of the round reduce it to 20k next round
No thanks

Did we vote for !zammo? No, u guys just added it on the server. No respect on that.
sure go tell neon about that, for some odd reason he treats zammo like some child he does not want to separate from i guess

Reactions: Luke
@jenz @Luke
The zammo/zcleanse poll has been running for a pretty long time now and the zammo poll for example is over 90% in favor of zammo.

And you are always free to not use zammo. I personally dont use it, nor have I even binded it. Currently zammo has a duration of 6s and a CD of 10s!!! afterwards btw.

Sorry for hijacking, and now back to the CashSystem please :)

Last edited by a moderator:
tiny update 22.08.20

- Buffed cash gain per damage to $0.85 (was $0.75 before).

It was apparently sometimes a little too hard to gain money since the free cash everyone received each round has been removed. I doubt anyone will change their vote based on this but lemme tell you guys anyway. If you felt it was a little too hard it should be okay now.

If this new cash system going to be kept then i have a request , remove cash carrying over from maps where rounds are completely independant from each other like mountain or paranoid , it really makes no sense on any single staged map.

If this new cash system going to be kept then i have a request , remove cash carrying over from maps where rounds are completely independant from each other like mountain or paranoid , it really makes no sense on any single staged map.

good point. will keep in mind if we actually decide to keep the new system.

Reactions: Lighty
Hye Weeb

Alright the vote pretty much ended up same as the previous one. Almost a tie between supporters and opponents. Therefore we go for the partial removal as compromise outcome for everyone.

Here are the new settings:
- Your cash gets reset to $10000 every round begin
- Cash per damage multiplier has been set to 0.25
- Reward for getting a Trigger remains $400
- Max Cash you can store has been removed (and set to CS:S default which is $65000), because your cash is reset each round anyway. I really doubt you can get insane amount of cash with such a low multiplier in only one round (even on long stage maps).

After testing first couple maps we realized its a tiny bit too hard to gain cash. So we buffed the following:

- Cash per damage multiplier has been increased to 0.33
- Reward for getting a Trigger has been increased to $600

Reactions: TheSilentBang
Status
Not open for further replies.