Feb 2, 2017
Argentina
1. General Information.
-Nickname: Nano
-Forum Account Link: https://unloze.com/members/nano.512/
-Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:68863967
-Server(s) you are applying for: UNLOZE ZE

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I want to be an admin because i know everyone in unloze, and some people told me "make an app on the forums"
I really want to support this community because i always play on this server some hours per day, and i wanna be admin here; also ze is dying and i don't want to see this server empty, so, as i said, i want to support it being admin for the moment. (and making or fixing maps you know xd)
I've admin on GFL ZE server, and i was admin on a lot of servers incluiding my ex community server ze. I know all sourcemod commands and the rules so i don't need help/practice.
I don't know, maybe you can put me to the test and see how good am i, it's your choice :D

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
As i said, i was admin in a lot of servers (in my country ofc) and admin in GFL ZE server since 2016. I know all sourcemod commands, plugins and i know a bit of SourcePawn scripting (i don't know if that is worth it xd) but ye, i'm a css player since 2008/2009 and i know absolutely everything.

4. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!
Idk, this is the hard part xd, but i've never been banned before, just some admins mute me for a bit minutes but that's not important i guess. I'm pretty cool with everybody or i'm trying to being it xD

"Some small things that will help you out:
-Joining Discord and talking with us there ( no need to be afraid )
-Actively using microphone in-game ( and Discord too )
-Being a well-known person who gets along with many people
-The more detailed the application the better, obviously
-Having no bans"

I'm already fulfilling all these points, you can see me daily on discord too.
The only thing i must change is being more active in the forums, i mean i'm active cause i saw and read everything but i didnt respond anything in months xd

Thanks to all and sorry for my bad english tho, bye :D

Reactions: 44 Colt and Ostkand
Admin applications are currently not open. Regardless, considering you just came back to unloze, it is too early to apply.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.