Move dreamin v3 to admin-nomlist and make v2 public again

Move dreamin v3 to admin-nomlist and make v2 public again?

• Total voters
You guys keep crying "wah map too hard wah", just dont play it that's it, no one force anyone to play it if you dont like it, v3 is literally better then v2 and harder. And v2 is massively unbalanced for zombies.

Reactions: FierceG
You can think like that creepy. I personally don't enjoy v3 a bit and would like v2 back again.

Just stop talking nonsense @Creepy, v2 is way more balanced than v3, zombies can actually do something on v2 because the aa is much higher on it, while on v3 zombies can’t even turn when they are boosted, because the aa is 9.6 (if im not mistaken). I think we should put v3 on admin nomination only, and of course bring back v2.

edit: and im telling you right now, there is a big trick on the RTV stage where everyone can survive on the surf lasers without even trying to dodge them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creepy and Lighty
I don't find v3 harder. I find it easier. Literally the only person saying v3 is harder is henry, @Creepy. So I don't know what you are on about.

If v2 was difficult already for zombies, v3 is basically impossible for them. All the regular telehop boosts and other zombie strats are basically removed. The "longer" holds/routes only favour humans. Zombies can only hope that we defend very poorly on some parts.
Sure, he added two new attacks to the boss and end lasers are a miniscule amount of faster. Is that all a zombie escape map is about nowadays?

If you guys want v3 then keep it, but at least bring back v2 to public nomlist and give them a shared cooldown.
@Neon Would this last bit be a good compromise? That way we can choose on the server which we want to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: FierceG
Keep in mind that we always 3-0 dreamin whenever we play it, sometimes 3-3 or 3-2, zombie can do telehop at some parts, I'm not exactly sure how many, and it depends also how many humans defend too on v2, remember that if all human defend on v2 then its gg, because boss is ez, some attacks are broken etc (invisible particles and crouch attack), and boss is waaay too easy, and on v3 bosses are harder, and zombies have more routes, sure there are no telehop but to be fair both maps favour humans. If you guys rly want v3 even more challenging just simply increase AA by stripper or something, because honestly you guys say v3 is too ez while we choke on stage 1 too hard already as well.
PS: I saw people saying "v3 is csgo map after all" something like that on css, while v2 version is from csgo as well, but broken a bit and too ez then on csgo x)

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry
v3 is literally better then v2 and harder. And v2 is massively unbalanced for zombies.

and zombies have more routes,

you are so disingenuous Creepy, dreamin is already very human sided and v3 made it impossible for zm to affect round unless humans fuck up in some way. In v3 the AA was lowered, most tp's on stage 3 were moved back or the tp's happen too late for zm to impact the round in a significant way, basically every viable zm strat was removed. If you are zm you should just alt tab to wait out the round and hope for the best in v3.

However, v3 made a good change by moving the zm items to the corners of spawn room rather than to the middle where humans can prevent zombies from reaching them until the first tp happens so if v2 is back on public rotation i would like to see this change implemented if it is possible through the use of a stripper.

Last edited:
you are so disingenuous Creepy, dreamin is already very human sided and v3 made it impossible for zm to affect round unless humans fuck up in some way. In v3 the AA was lowered, most tp's on stage 3 were moved back or the tp's happen too late for zm to impact the round in a significant way, basically every viable zm strat was removed. If you are zm you should just alt tab to wait out the round and hope for the best in v3.

However, v3 made a good change by moving the zm items to the corners of spawn room rather than to the middle where humans can prevent zombies from reaching them until the first tp happens so if v2 is back on public rotation i would like to see this change implemented if it is possible through the use of a stripper.
So tell me how come we struggle in dreamin v3 both on nide and unloze on first 2 stages already?

You guys keep crying "wah map too hard wah", just dont play it that's it, no one force anyone to play it if you dont like it,
retard v2 is on admin nomlist we literally are forced to play v3 on unloze
3 is literally better then v2 and harder. And v2 is massively unbalanced for zombies.
The only thing better about v3 is that zm items spawn on the corners not the middle (which we could just change with stripper)
How is v2 more unbalanced than v3? The TPs are faster and you have more spots to telehop and as baka mentioned AA is higher, v3 is even harder for zombies to do anything, humans just lose due to cancer rng boss and cancer rng ending.
Keep in mind that we always 3-0 dreamin whenever we play it
Yeah because the map is incredibly easy in terms of holds + op items.
and on v3 bosses are harder
v3 boss is more rng and more bullet spongey because retard Henry didn't balance the map for source.
and zombies have more routes
Where do ZMs have more routes? Stage 1 and 2 are for all practical purposes the same, the first three holds of stage are the same, the fourth is only slightly different with the side paths being slightly bigger (this makes no real difference) fifth and six holds are the same, seventh and eight hold are different but there are not more routes, just the routes are changed a bit, the ninth hold technically has more routes but that place is so terribly designed that you just rape the ZMs by keeping them in the teleporter the whole time so it makes no difference.
PS: I saw people saying "v3 is csgo map after all" something like that on css, while v2 version is from csgo as well, but broken a bit and too ez then on csgo x)
Because v2_3 has actually been balanced for Source because the porter isn't a retard like Henry.
So tell me how come we struggle in dreamin v3 both on nide and unloze on first 2 stages already?
Because the boss has more hp because retard Henry didn't balance it properly.

retard v2 is on admin nomlist we literally are forced to play v3 on unloze

The only thing better about v3 is that zm items spawn on the corners not the middle (which we could just change with stripper)
How is v2 more unbalanced than v3? The TPs are faster and you have more spots to telehop and as baka mentioned AA is higher, v3 is even harder for zombies to do anything, humans just lose due to cancer rng boss and cancer rng ending.

Yeah because the map is incredibly easy in terms of holds + op items.

v3 boss is more rng and more bullet spongey because retard Henry didn't balance the map for source.

Where do ZMs have more routes? Stage 1 and 2 are for all practical purposes the same, the first three holds of stage are the same, the fourth is only slightly different with the side paths being slightly bigger (this makes no real difference) fifth and six holds are the same, seventh and eight hold are different but there are not more routes, just the routes are changed a bit, the ninth hold technically has more routes but that place is so terribly designed that you just rape the ZMs by keeping them in the teleporter the whole time so it makes no difference.

Because v2_3 has actually been balanced for Source because the porter isn't a retard like Henry.

Because the boss has more hp because retard Henry didn't balance it properly.
Usually you need to increase hp of the boss on css because guns are op asf. you can confirm that from Xen.

+You could defeat the boss way too easily due to low hp which isnt balanced on css. In fact i increased hp for level 1 and 2 boss. If you play csgo and css in offline, you'll still notice that level 1 and 2 boss are defeated 3 seconds early with p90, on v2 you could defeat them 20 seconds early. And again, its offline mod. On servers it'll be different and you wont get it. William and Malala are both wrong, the tps are way too early this time. 5 seconds early on few teleport. it is indeed hard and fair for all zombies. The zombie item triggers are longer by 128 units. This makes the gameplay even more harder. William says that the map is more easy. Lmao no no, You are lying to yourself. Watch demos, you died 5 rounds constantly and begged players to defend. Go ahead and come up with new theory.

Reactions: Creepy
Not to forget, Crobat actually made v2 easy by adding some outputs. that'll make it unfair compared to csgo (dreamin v2), try dodging lasers on csgo, its x2 times harder (v2)

Reactions: Creepy
Usually you need to increase hp of the boss on css because guns are op asf. you can confirm that from Xen.
You said the boss needed rebuys, it does not need rebuys in CS:GO
On servers it'll be different and you wont get it. William and Malala are both wrong, the tps are way too early this time. 5 seconds early on few teleport. it is indeed hard and fair for all zombies.
TPs were made later in that version though?
and the locations were changed like the first tp on stage 3.
try dodging lasers on csgo, its x2 times harder (v2)
Most CS:GO servers have different stamina values

Reactions: Chicky Fighter