Most broken map in Zombie escape history

HumanZz

Renowned User
Dec 10, 2017
Ze_paramina

This map is literally unplayable admins or tech dumb fucks whatever they are should remove that map from server

There is an item poison it's literally ultima with cooldown there was server back to 2013 with unlimited ammo even they would've not play this shit map

I saw something very bad yesterday i joined to Unloze they were playing Paramina and i saw the result was 1-4 they managed to give 4 rounds to zombies with that broken item bro come on all those players in that session should be banned from gaming events

ZE_PARAMINA IS SHAME I RLY WANT TO KNOW WHO IS THAT MASTER MIND 200IQ GENIUS BEHIND OF THAT SPECIAL ITEM POISON

Ze_paranoid

This map is literally unplayable admins or tech dumb fucks whatever they are should remove that map from server

There is an item holy grenade it's literally ultima with cooldown there was server back to 2013 with unlimited ammo even they would've not play this shit map

I saw something very bad yesterday i joined to Unloze they were playing Paranoid and i saw the result was 1-30 they managed to give 30 rounds to zombies with that broken item bro come on all those players in that session should be banned from gaming events

ZE_PARANOID IS SHAME I RLY WANT TO KNOW WHO IS THAT MASTER MIND 200IQ GENIUS BEHIND OF THAT SPECIAL ITEM HOLY GRENADE

Ze_paranoid

There is an item holy grenade it's literally ultima with cooldown there was server back to 2013 with unlimited ammo even they would've not play this shit map

I saw something very bad yesterday i joined to Unloze they were playing Paranoid and i saw the result was 1-30 they managed to give 30 rounds to zombies with that broken item bro come on all those players in that session should be banned from gaming events

ZE_PARANOID IS SHAME I RLY WANT TO KNOW WHO IS THAT MASTER MIND 200IQ GENIUS BEHIND OF THAT SPECIAL ITEM HOLY GRENADE
One can only wish Paranoid could be extended enough for 30 rounds to be played

Ze_paranoid

how dare you !

• Haha
Reactions: William! :D