User
Jul 4, 2018
1. General Information.
- My name is Morro²
-Forum Account Link: https://unloze.com/members/badro.1898/
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205267469
-I'm applying for CS:GO ZE admin

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I play ZE evry time , Since I was 11 years , I know the most maps , i'm a guy that gets along with everyone and i'm also very talkative
I've not been very active on the forums but I can definitely change that to contribute to the community as much as possible.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
I have not been an admin anywhere, But i have Some freinds who can teach me it and i will learn it Quickly , I played to much ZE
In others servers from different nationalities ex : France , English , Russian , Germany

4. Other stuff and/or last words
I want to thank you for reading this apply , I hope to get accepted :) and Thanks :)

Best Wishes , Morro²

So, here's the deal I have here: You say you play ZE since you're 11 years old and you claim to be 16 now, however, your account is only 1.5 years old. Now, I don't need to be a mathematician to know that 11 + 1.5 is 12.5. So, are you sure you're telling the Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth?

Two things now, the account you now linked goes all the way back to 2005, which also doesn't match with any of your dates. I also found it interesting that you're apparently still on her friends list.

first thing , i m trying to speak with her to get it back and my freind tell me about the first email and how i can get it back buy it , so i got scammed in last 3 years , and i forgot the username im trying to get it back by find it + she didnt know its me + thats its my new steam account + this steam created by my brother then he gifted me it at my birthday when i was 10 years old and i lost it ..... and realy long story

It means we don't buy your story. The fact that that second acc you mentioned was the first to comment on your new profile is interesting.
Exactly, like, there’s no need to lie about it. And honestly, you can be a very friendly person and talk with everyone and play on our server, but you don’t need to be Admin for that reason. I mean, your own “Why you want to be Admin” for me it’s not good enough, but who am I to judge. Of course all of the appliers want to contribute for the community, but you need something else you know? Hope you understand.

It means we don't buy your story. The fact that that second acc you mentioned was the first to comment on your new profile is interesting.
if you want to belive me its ok ;) , you dont want its your problem , i told you the true story :)

It seems pretty clear, sorry Morro but your application is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.