More Skin choices for people that are ranked in top 25

Schicksal

Well-Known User
Dec 28, 2016
Hey everyone,

I would simply like to suggest as the topic describes already that everyone who makes it within 3months in the top 25 rankings, should have a certain amount of skin choices to choose from. The thing is that people that are in top25 ranks are actually really putting effort and investing time to land where they land in the rankings thus 1skin for free is debateable imo. Maybe it would be a kewl thing if there is like 3-5choices between skins top25 ranked people can choose.

P.S: Give me a Luffy skin please OmegaLuL

Reactions: Luke and Kaka
More skin = more to download
New players -> download all models (+ textures), and probably a map
If it's too long, he might just leave before the download is finished

More skins = more choices = keeping more people/motivation up for getting the rewards

More skins = more choices = keeping more people/motivation up for getting the rewards

A few extra skins for top25 won't boost motivation as much as you think, in the end we don't think about the skins that much. It's first-person anyway. Not everyone tryhards every day for top25, we just come for pure and simple zombie escape.

However, if downloads take too long, new people won't join the server. If it takes more than 1-2 minute to join a server, most people cancel and go to another. I see your point but the question is what weighs as more important. Making the top25 more privileged and hence losing more new players sounds like a bad exchange imo.

More skin = more to download
New players -> download all models (+ textures), and probably a map
If it's too long, he might just leave before the download is finished
Lets be honest there's only like 3 zombie escape servers now if he wants to play ze he'll stay xD

I actually like this idea a lot but i have too agree on the downloading matter actually. We could have a skin nomination for the top25 where the people that achieved this rank is able too nominate a skin and then vote for the skins

Reactions: Schicksal and Luke
well we can give some vip skins to rank whore guys ?
What do you think about that [USERGROUP=12]@VIP[/USERGROUP]
Oh wait they will prolly wont be agree with that :wlenny:
About adding new skin atm it's a no no
We already talked about it between staff
If we add new skin we remove the same amount

We can discuss about it "again"
But the output will prolly be : no
or we have to get very light skins that don't add too much downloading time

The reward system is just fresh (less than 10 days) and yet ppl already want more
wew

Last edited:
I actually like this idea a lot but i have too agree on the downloading matter actually. We could have a skin nomination for the top25 where the people that achieved this rank is able too nominate a skin and then vote for the skins

This is a good idea and opportunity people would agree with.

well we can give some vip skins to rank whore guys ?
What do you think about that [USERGROUP=12]@VIP[/USERGROUP]
Oh wait they will prolly wont be agree with that :wlenny:
About adding new skin atm it's a no no
We already talked about it between staff
If we add new skin we remove the same amount

We can discuss about it "again"
But the output will prolly be : no
or we have to get very light skins that don't add too much downloading time

The reward system is just fresh (less than 10 days) and yet ppl already want more
wew

The VIP skin system and the colors is a service for the ones that buy VIP, an exchange people get offered for money server sided. Not complaining about that but it wouldnt be right imo.

The light skins idea is a second opportunity which sounds good as well.

Reactions: vinto
I agree, peoples paid for those extra skins, colors etc. So it would be more than unfair to give them, even for a rankwhore who make good points on server. For me it's a no... If you want a vip skin, you pay a vip